The Saviour

Endings are not bad things. They just mean that something else is about to begin.
- C. Joybell C.

Shreyas's pov.

Everything was buzzing around me.. My head felt heavy. My restrained themselves from opening. I could hear muffled screams..

Is Karan trying to strangle her??

I will have to open my eyes... I did with great difficulty.. I did and saw my fear turning into reality.

Karan was strangling her to death. Corner of her pupils were turning blue which depicts lack of oxygen supply..

I let my eyes wander around the room.. To fetch anything which was strong knock Karan out.

I saw a Metallic flower vase rolling on the floor . I crawled towards the floor and held that vase tightly with my shaky hands.

With all my strength I stood up and shot straight for his head.

Karan was knocked out. His body fell limp beside Shristi who was unconscious by then.

I can't lose her.

Not now.

Never.
___________

He quickly pushed Karan's body aside and rubbing Shristi's palms and wrists in order to restart the blood circulation properly.

She tried hard to open her mouth and take long breath which only burnt her lungs .

" Breathe slowly...breath slowly .. Don't push " He said rubbing her chest on circling motion

Some hoarse voice came out of shristi's throat. Shreyas realised that she needed immediate medical attention otherwise she may lose her voice forever.

" Stay with me .. Stay with me.. " He tapped her cheeks urging her keep her eyes open . She was losing her conscious frequently

He quickly grabbed his phone which had a broken screen by then and dialled at the hospital .

" Ambulance. It's an emergency " He said and quickly gave them the address.

By the time Shristi was also getting her senses back but was unable to talk . Whenever she tried talking a burning sensation crept down her throat till lungs and only coughs came out.

" Don't try talking.. Too much pressure and lack of air must have caused damage in your vocal cord.. Just try to breath properly.. Your lungs needs air to fill itself up again " He said cupping her face

Shristi nodded weakly and guided her hand Shreyas's bloodied forehead. A chocked muffled sob escaped her mouth.

" I am fine.. Just a bandage and I will good " He smiled at her.

In the mean time ambulance came. Two ward boys came with a strecher and picked Shristi up from the floor . Shreyas followed them.

As soon as they Placed her inside ambulance the nurse covered her face with an oxygen mask. After that she started Shreyas's head injury. He had a ugly wound at the backside of his head.

"Oh... You need some stitches Dr. I am putting tight bandage for now but after getting you will have to get Stitches " That nurse while bandaging his head. Shreyas nodded his head.

He glanced at Shristi. On a strecher, struggling to breath. He hated this.

He intertwined her numb hand with his and looked at her worn out face.

" It'll be fine. You will be fine . You're out of that hell hole now " He whispered running his thumb over her knuckles

Even though her eyes were closed he knew she could hear him as he saw a line tear escape her eyes..

He wiped that tear away with his free hand.

" You will be happy from now on.. I promise.. " He said exhaling a exhausted sigh.

It had been a long day.. For both of them.

_________________

My last before exam.. Which is from 20th March..

Thanks for reading. ❤