Awake Whole Night ..

Are you thinking of me tonight? Did I wake you?
—  Find Me

As Shristi came back .. She saw Karan waiting for her..

" Hey love.. I missed you so much.. " Karan said hugging her..

Shristi hugged him back... Though she didn't wanted to..

Karan pecked her lips.. Which somehow disgusted her..
" Listen darling.. Tomorrow we will have to go to Apollo.. For some blood tests like stuff.. " Karan said looking at his phone..

" Why blood test?? " Shristi asked

" I don't know.. Shreyas told me " Karan said

Shristi exhaled sharply at the thought... This guy will just drive him crazy.. As much as she wants him to stay away.. He is trying to invade their lives..

Karan cupped her face..
" Don't say anything stupid in front of him okay??? " Karan whispered over her ear.. His voice held dangerous warning..

" I won't.. " Shristi gulped her fear..

.......................

" Toh she is the one you met that day??? " Simran asked with excitement..

" Yes.. She helped me choose your dress " Shreyas said

" Pehle kyun nahi bataya?? " Simran asked

" Aise hi.. " Shreyas said smiling faintly at Simran

Simran looked at his elder brother for a while... She sighed heavily..

" You love her.. Don't you?? " Simran asked with concern..

" Maybe.. I don't know.. I just don't.. " Shreyas said.. His facial expression was unreadable

" She is married.. So how can let yourself fall for a married women?? " Simran asked

" I didn't say that I love her.. " Shreyas said sternly

" It's clear in your face.. " Simran scoffed

" I just want to let her out of the mess .. I just want her to be happy.. " Shreyas said gazing blankly..

" What mess?? " Simran asked

" I will tell you later.. Go and sleep.. " He said and went into his own room leaving his confused sister behind..

.......................

Shristi tossed herself left and right over the bed.. She was unable to sleep.. She was tired.. Hell tired.. But sleep was just not am option..

Her mind was logged with thoughts of Shreyas..
She knew she is falling for him.. Even though she wasn't ready to accept that..

" You can be lucky.. You need to look out for the people who are willing to help you.. " These words of shreyas flooded in her mind..

She knew he will happily help her.. But she was scared.. She knew karan and his powers.. He is big businessman.. He knows a lot of people.. Who are in poeerfull position..

Karan will destroy Shreyas's career.. If he gets know about his curiousity about her life..

Shristi got up from her bed.. She went into kitchen to fetch a glass of water..

She gulped down some water and let it sooth her running nerves..
She sat over the kitchen counter..

Something came up in her mind she went to her room.. And took out prescription from her hand bag.. Very cautiously..and then came down stairs to the kitchen..

She dialed Shreyas's number..

.........................

Shreyas was wide awake.. And it was very unusual.. Normally he sleeps as soon as his body touches the bed..

But today he was lying down on his bed... Looking into dark nothingness

He knew he was Falling for her.. Falling hard for her..
He knew it was wrong.. She was married.. Though a disrupted marriage.. But still she was married..

But he couldn't stop himself.. Her innocence was making him fall.. He knew he falling deeper into this shit.. And possibly there is no coming back..

Suddenly his phone rang.. It was an unknown no..

He wasn't really startled ..
Bring a Doctor he gets  this midnight emergency calls..

" Hello.. " He picked it up immediately..

There was no response from the other side

" Is there anyone? " Shreyas asked

" Why do want to do the blood tests??" She asked

Shreyas had no difficulty in recognizing that voice

" Did you call me just to ask this seriously?? " Shreyas asked.. Her clear voice made him realise that she was awake too.

" Yes.. Well I don't think I disturbed your sleep.. Since picked up the call really quick.. So let's gets straight into the point.. Why are doing all this?? What do want to prove?? " Shristi said as sternly as she can

" I don't want to prove anything.. It's just a blood test.. For research purpose you know! " Shreyas smirked

" Stop it.. I know why you're doing all this.. You just somehow want to prove that Karan is not a good husband.. Thats all " Shristi said bitterly.. She was cautious that her voice doesn't get too loud..

" Accha maan lete hai.. Why are soo scared.. Just come tomorrow and give your blood sample! " Shreyas snapped back..

Shristi sighed..

" Don't do this shreyas.. Don't do this.. You have no idea what you're doing.." Shristi said.. Her voice held concern for him..

" I know what I am doing.. And I will do it " Shreyas said

" Karan will send you into pieces if he gets to know about your over curiousity about my life.. " Shristi warned him.. Her voice chocked

" I will take care of it.. Now if you are done teaching me what's right and what's wrong.. You can hang up" Shreyas said and cut the call..

Shristi let out a frustrated sob.. . She sat there for a while to calm her sown and then went back to back bed..

As she was lie down again.. Karan slowly rubbed his eyes.. He opened it looked at her 

" Where were you?? " He asked sleepily... His voice startled her.. A chill ran down her spine..

" I went to drink some water.. " She said keeping her voice stable..

" Mmm.. Okay.. Sleep now.. " He said putting his hand over her waist..

" Hmm.. Good night " She said turning the night lamp off..

Though she knew.. Sleep was far away..

.................

Here goes another update..Hope you will like it..

Love you all..