Are you sure??

The wounded recognized the wounded.
- Nora Roberts

Next morning..

Shristi woke up.. She was feeling immense pain in her body..

Last night she was coming down stairs to have some water..she didn't switched on the light on top of that..Being sleepy her foot slipped and she fell down from the stairs..

She didn't wanted to bother Karan about all this.. So after having some water.. She quietly got inside the bedroom and slept without taking any medication..

She got some bruises over her hand and face.. Due to the fall

Shristi looked beside her.. Karan was not their.. She slowly got up from the bed.. Went to bathroom to fresh up...

A note was stuck on the bathroom mirror which said..
" I had to leave early.. Sorry.. "

Shristi sighed.. She was sad that karan left early.. But also she realised that she can take advantage of his absence..

She came out of the bathroom quickly got ready and went out..

" Ma'am kaha jaana hai?? " Driver asked

" Apollo hospital.. " Shristi said

" Ma'am aap thik toh hai?? Sahab ko call karu? " Driver asked

" Sahab ko kuch mat bolna.. I am fine.. Thoda sa tabiyat kharab hai . . Tum apne sahab ko kahoge toh woh tensed ho jayege.. " Shristi said..

...

Reaching the hospital.. She went to reception desk..

" Hi.. Do you have medicine Doctor today?? I need an appointment.. " Shristi said

" Yes ma'am.. Dr. Iyer is on board today.. " The receptionist said

" Okay.. So you please take my name.. Shristi Roy Singhania " Shristi said

" Okay.. Ma'am.. Aap please wait kijiye.. We will call you.. " Receptionist said

" Thank you " Shristi smiled and sat a chair

After 30 mins she was asked to go ..

" Hello doc.. " Shristi stopped midway.. It was the same guy she met in the shopping mall..

" Re.. You?? " Shreyas was startled

" Toh.. Matlab you are Dr. Shreyas Iyer?? " Shristi asked

" Yes.. I am Dr. Shreyas Iyer " Shreyas smiled

" Please seat " He said

" Yaha kaise aana huya?? Shreyas asked

" Actually.. Last I fell from stairs.. Aur raat bohot ho gayi thi.. Khud ko bhi neend aa rahi thi.. So didn't take any medication and slept.. But since morning I am having severe pain over my body.. " Shristi said

" So.. You want to say that these bruises appeared due to falling down from stairs? " Shreyas asked..

" Yeah.. I actually fell pretty badly.. " Shristi said

" Give me your hand.. Let me check the bruises.. " Shreyas said..

He observed all the bruises over her hands and face

Shreyas looked at her for a while and said..

" Are you sure? That all this bruises are due to falling down from stairs.. Did you really fell from stairs ? ? " Shreyas asked looking straight at her eyes..

"Ye.. Yeah.. Why would I lie? " Shristi stammered..

" I don't know.. Your reasons.. " Shreyas said

" Listen.. Maine apne career ke 5 saal main kabhi aisa nahi dekha.. That someone fell from stairs at night and next morning that person is Walking properly without any ankle sprain Or ankle twist.. On top that I have never seen someone getting these kind bruises by falling down the stairs.. " Shreyas stated.. He was looking at her sternly..

" Umm.. But I..I.. Main sach main gir gayi thi.. " Shristi said avoiding his gaze..

" Okay.. " Shreyas sighed..

" I am just prescribing some painkillers.. It will be alright in two three days.. " Shreyas said while writing prescription..

" Full name aur age? " Shreyas asked

" Shristi Roy Shinghania.. Age 25 " She said. She was looking tensed..

" I hope tumhe phirse kabhi aise doctor ke paas na aana paade.. Still.. Agar kabhi phirse aana paade then I hope you will give the real reason" Shreyas said handing her prescription..

" I am saying the truth only.. " Shristi said looking everywhere..

" Yeah... I know.. " Shreyas said sarcastically..

" Thank you doctor.. " Shristi sat and left the room..

" She is definitely hiding something " Shreyas thought..

...

Coming back to the house.. Shristi went inside her room.. She sighed heavily..
She went towards the mirror.. And looked at her bruises..
It was 3 pm when Karan called her..

" Hey darling..? Sorry I had to leave early.. " Karan said

" It's fine Karan... I understand.. " Shristi said..

" Accha listen.. I will be back by 6:30 or 7:00 .. A friend of mine will come today.. " Karan said

" Ohh.. That's great.. I will prepare some snacks.. " Shristi said

" Yeah.. Fine.. Okay.. Bye love " Karan said and they hung up..

...

It was 7:00 in the evening.. Shreyas called her sister..

" Aa gayi ghar wapas? " Shreyas asked

" Yeah bhaiya.. Just came back.. It was such a frustrating day.. In college " Simran said

" Kya huya? " Shreyas chuckled..

" That boy Kamlesh.. Ego ka dukaan bhandaar hai woh.. Mann karta hai muh tod du uska.. " Simran said angrily..

" Kya yaar tum dono.. Matlab pehle din se chal raha hai yeh sab.. "Shreyas said..

" Uski galti hai.. " Simran said

" Kya kiya usne? " Shreyas asked

" Aaj canteen main he took my table.." Simran said

" Itni si baat?? Seriously.. Tu kab badi hogi?? " Shreyas Faceplamed himself.

" Re kya itni si baat.. Why will he take my place? " Simran complained like a kid..

" Tera naam likha hai?? Nahi na phir." Shreyas tried to calm her down..

" Whatever.. When will you come back?? " Simran asked

" I will be a little late.. I am going meet a friend of mine so.. I think I will be back by 9:30 .. " Shreyas said

" Okay.. Bhaiya.. Come soon.. I getting bored " Simran chuckled

" Yeah.. Baba I will.. Chal bye " Shreyas said and they hung up..

Shreyas saw the clock it was 7:15 ..

" Okay.. Shreyas chal ab.. " He said and left for his friend's house..

Let's see how the meeting of friends goes on!!!

I would request every reader to comment.. Every comment means a lot.. Every appreciation means a lot.. Even if you dislike something please let me know.. I will try to improve..

At last..

Love you all..