blood

Mikes pov:

*flash back*

I watched as my life crumbled before my eyes, it was hilarious to watch. I bet if you turned my life into a movie it would be comedy. i would laugh at myself for the way i was acting right now, i'm an insecure little fucker who wouldn't be by the time I was in high school...

I walked into my first class with hope that I would make atleast one friend, I wasn't going to put my bar high because I knew I wouldn't make any this year. I know I'm such a downer right... well I looked at my teacher for a little while. The only thing I see is x's over there face. *heh get it, its from a silent voice if you didn't know*

Most people think i'm a bully because I killed my baby brother. I didn't mean to do it on purpose, it was supposed to be a prank... i got kicked out of school and went to a new one and the rest of my family abandoned me, they took my little sister with them. I loved both of them so much... but my friends would beat me if I did one wrong thing that did not appeal to them.

I was so tired all the time that i couldn't sleep, like today i didn't get any sleep before i came to school from work. I worked part time at a coffee joint, they gave me good money but not enough for food but enough to pay the bills... I worked my ass off for stuff that most kids got handed to them on a silver platter.

I have tried to kill myself but it didnt work because someone would see me and call the cops or i was to tired of just moving and trying, so now my idea was just staying here and getting beaten up for some random shit, i love living it amazing. I was being sarcastic there if you couldn't tell.

"Students, students please pay attention" my dumb teacher said to the class *i dont think teachers are dumb please be nice they can help with life and teach you important stuff* "Students, I want to introduce Noah" he pointed at the kid next to him. I heard him mumble and then look at the teacher. I raised my hand "sir what time can i leave" i heard small gasps from the rest of the class.

The teacher looked pissed at me. I dont give a fuck tho, he can be pissed but he cant do anything about it. "Michael afton! Go to the principal's office right now! And don't you dare leave the school! Noah please go with michael to pick up you classes and locker numbers"

I saw the kid smile then walked up to me and grabbed my hand, we walked in silence for most of the time then i heard him start talking "hey um..why did you want to leave the class? If you don't mind me asking" he asked me in a hushed tone. " i don't mind you asking and well i live all by myself so i need to work and i didnt get any sleep last night" "oh"

We got to the principal's office and he walked into the office first because it would take me about an hour to talk to just speak one sentence to her without her yelling at me. I waited and listened to his voice so sweet, it's like a little kids voice and not demanding or angry at all.

*omg thanks for all the support and help from my friends, you know who you are!! But I made this chapter for you all and I'm happy that 2020 is over so in the comments what is your new year resolution? Mine is that I need to get more sleep but idk if that will ever happen...* 

from your very tired writer Chris    ...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ 

oh and (661 words)