I'm so so so so so so sorry guys!!!

*this is meh sorry i haven't posted in a while i have been busy with my other books so i will post something i'm hoping you will all like (btw i can't write smut so sorry about that) but i can tell you all my theories about fnaf some have back up plans by game theory (go sub to them ps not sponsored) but anyways let's get into this mess: ok so people have been saying that liz died first not true if you have seen playthroughs of the game it shows fredbear that was like the first animatronics that were human sized, chris died first, then liz. Michale was complicated because people assume that he is nm foxy... i honestly don't know anything about that i don't think he is because, i believe that after chris got his head injury he was in the hospital for like two months then died right? Well what if when he was in the hospital he was in a coma, in that coma he had bad nightmares. Nightmares have some links to memory that you have experienced in your past, one of the things that gives my attention to this is, that chris might be in a coma and had horrific nightmares that tried to kill him because he was on the verge of death, and because most of their jumpscares are mouth related he still was awake after the bite, meaning when mike jumped out of the closet it scared chris and stayed in his memory for a while. I know it's a mouth full but I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this. Ok now ennard, he has some issues with me so i will try my best to write a good thing about him, so fan people that love ennard here is some good info to keep in mind: one, he has his own entity like soul and he does have some parts of the others but he isn't them, one idea was coming to me lastime i watched a play through of sister location: so when your in the main office, the room with the vents not the secret ending but the one after the elevator you see the vents on the floor and stuff sell look up there's ennards mask, wait why would there be a extra mask if there wasn't a extra character? Welp here is my theory: William and Henry were about to make Ennard but found out there was not enough room for another so they used him for parts and stuff so he scooped all the other characters so he could escape, i do realize he does have the others' voice boxes. Well he has those so he can lure you to the scooping room so he can be set free and escape the underground *me getting vibes from undertale* That's it for this chapter. I will try to do another after and comment if I missed anything in this....