time

I rushed through a room that was pitch black making sure not to touch anything. If i did touch something it would make my job a lot worse than it already was getting no sleep at all and almost dying. Atleast i get paid, it's enough to support me and Chris and the house. Dad always said i would never be a person again after what i did to Chris, I don't agree. Chris is my brother and will always be my brother. He said that he forgives me for what I did, I want to be real right now. I kinda wanted to die because of what I did to him. But he told me how much i meant to him and i love him so much that i would die again over and over. But i am not ready to die yet, like i'm like 20 right now i should be in college or something like that?. The time it takes to get from one side to the other is about fifteen minutes in counting so I need to walk with care and precision. The only reason to come here was to find Lizzy and Clara Afton, i know i'm not an afton anymore but they are still my family, henry adopted me after chris died and i'm really thankful for that because it made the reporters stop coming to our house after what happened. After Lizzy died I started working for freddys pizzeria. The next day dad called me and told me what happened to Lizzy. He found one of the circus babys filled with blood and so i started working at almost every circus baby pizzeria and i never found her so i've been searching for years and years. I really hope she is fine......

To be continued: