humans

Michales pov:

"Hey Ennard, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be human?"

"Um really i've never been interested in it" he said to me in a query voice.

"Why?" "well... i" "it's fine you don't have to answer my question..." he looked at me like he was scared of something. "A-are you ok?" "yeah im fine" then i saw him go into the vent of my room. I didn't see him for the rest of the day... later i called him for some food i made for him because it was going to my food but i remembered that i can't eat. *I understand his pain for not eating....* i saw him come out the vent once and then disappear "ugh get your spaghetti butt down from those vents!" i yelled at him *like 5 more times* he still didn't come down.. Later i went to bed and I felt something warm next to me. I only thought it was a cat or something but then i remembered that we don't have a cat or any pet... so i rolled over and saw him---

Ennards pov:

I heard his heartbeat while I laid with him. He looked so cute sleeping even though I couldn't see his face. He rolled over and saw me and said "spaghetti come here and be nice" . I looked at him and noticed he looked like he woke up but not all the way awake. So I held him the whole night and he looked happy to me I guess.

Michales pov:

So after I got up I smelled something and I went downstairs and saw the spaghetti man making breakfast. I thought it was really cute so i sat down and we talked like normal humans. *btw henry kicked both of em out and they bought a house, henry just wanted to sleep XD, i will try to get a picture of the house so you all can understand what i mean, and they also got a big house...but chris is still with henry because he didn't make so much noise like the other two did (they did not do it if that's what your thinking)* i went and sat on the couch watching soap operas, i did that all day while ennard was doing who knows what. *that's the end of this chapter if you guys want to make any suggestions on what i should do for my next book i will put my discord server in the comments so we can chat! And I'm sorry I haven't posted. My family is so close to moving and school is a bitch because yeah but I hope you all liked this chapter and i will try to make another soon!*