3:36 pm

When I died, I repeated this every day. i was too careless to trust a dumb robot and it killed i just wanted to live longer then i could kill someone insted of myself ugh im so dumb i should have learned erlier to what happned to chris. 3:36, 3:36, 3:36, 3:36. I should have stayed home.... Why, why, why did i do this to myself. *different pov:* "Hey eggs, what did you do before i um killed you?" "Well I worked 3 jobs and they were boring two of them were fast food then circus baby's rentals, why do you ask?" "oh...., never mind" "no tell me i want to know" "its not important *he gets up and goes to his closet and picks up the foxy mask* Hey eggs, what is this?" "that is a thing that should burn in a volcano and to never be found again" "is it that bad to burn a foxy mask?" "wait how did you know it was a foxy mask?" "we have a funtime foxy....." "oh im so dumb" "hey you never talk about your family.... I know you might have more family because I see the picture you have in your guard uniform.." "well i have my little sister. Her name is Elizabeth and my mom Clara went missing 20 years ago ''''wow I have been in the circus baby's rental for like 10 years all alone" "'oh that's sad but you're happy now right? Like you're not alone" "'yeah im happy now because of you" "aww you can be nice sometimes" "S-SHUT UP IM!" *and this is me chris speaking im so happy to finally write again i'm so sorry i haven't it's because i have been busy *really busy* But I'm happy to have some motivation. Hope you all like and please stay safe!*