questions

A loud piercing noise filled the air "whoever you are y-you aren't very nice!" when will this kid just shut up. He is so annoying, he keeps stuttering over and over again. I just want to escape and this is what he puts me through, this is why I don't trust new guys they have the worst skin.... And they stink most of the time. I moved one of my wires over to the side and it pierced the skin "AHHHHHH" "just shut up and don't move!" "HOW CAN I NOT MOVE WHEN YOUR INSIDE OF ME I CAN'T EVEN WALK" "DID YOU JUST YELL AT ME!" "YES, YES I DID!" "OH YOUR SO GOING TO GET IT!" "GET WHAT?!" "you're going to get me" wait what?" "you heard me right, you said you wanted to know my name, it's Ennard" "w-wait the one i met on the first night?" "yeah i was so pretty right?" "ummmm sure?" "well you asked for me so you received" "wait what are you doing?" when i killed him i left a whole open so i could get out easily so i could escape the underground. But where did the whole go? Wait.... I need light... so i can see... "hey you, are you at your house?" "yeah why?" "do you have any room mates or family?" "uhhh my dad went out and my brother is at a friends" "take off your shirt" "w-what!" "you heard me, take off your shirt" "w-why?" "because i need light to see" "oh.... Well here it goes" "come on i dont have all day" "done, there can you see?" "yeah sort of, but i need to come out" "h-how do you do that?" "I need to come through the whole i came in from" "W-WHOLE WHAT WHOLE!" "yes are you def because it seems like it..." "oh im sorry its just the first time i've had a living thing in my stomach before if i had more experience with this type of matter then i would handle this better" damn this kid is better than me... wonder why he never talks like that? "Omg im so sorry i didn't mean to say that i just was mad and i didn't realize what i was saying im so sorry i didn't mean any of it mister" what the fuck? Why did he apologize to me? I was the one that killed him he has every right to say that to me, what the fuck i wrong with this kid? "Why did you apologize to me?" "because if i don't willam will hit me" "who is willam" "he is my biological person that made me" "wait so your dad?" "I will never call him that" "why?" "he did some very bad things to me and some other things" "what other things?" Why do I hear sobbing? Is it coming from him? Why is he crying? Did I make him cry? And what did his dad do to upset him? "I'm coming out now" "o-o-ok" "im home---AHHHHHHHHHHH......

To be continued: