Food and swimming

"Mmmm this is so good!!"

I sat down and started enjoying my own breakfast burrito. Kim kept glancing at me like he wanted to say something but he couldn't find the words.

Something you want to say Hercules? I said in between bites. What makes you say that Tink?

You keep glancing my way so I just thought. Well you thought wrong.

I raised an eyebrow at how he had snapped. He sighed and looked at me.

I'm sry Alix I didn't mean to snap at you. The sincerity in his voice was crazy I'd never heard him like that.

It's alright Kim. What do you say we change and meet up with the class? He nodded and I smiled.

I went to change first while he finished her burrito and then he changed.

I was wearing a black bikini with a tank top and shorts over it for the walk over. Kim had red shorts (no one saw that coming) and a white tank top which I'm sure he'll take off after we get there.

We started walking towards were Max wanted us to meet and I stayed as far away from the road as possible.

Hey there's Max and Sabrina!! Race you Kim!! Since I had gotten a head start and he was in shock for a couple seconds. I won.

Yes! I beat you!! He rolled his eyes as Max and Sabrina greeted us.

We walked the 2 miles it was to get to the beach and me and Sabrina laid our towels in the sun.

Come on girls aren't you going to go swimming? Nope.

Both of the boys groaned and hopped in. Me and Sabrina laughed took off our swimsuit coverups.

I never would have thought Sabrina would have abs. I mean everyone guessed I did but I mean I don't know.

We started talking about random stuff. Then Kim came up while we had our eyes closed and threw both of us in the water.

KIM!! We both yelled at the same time. The boys were both rolling in the sand in laughter.

Me and Sabrina picked them both up and chucked them into the lake. Me and Sabrina high fived laughing hard.

Max and Kim glared and we laughed harder and came to swim with them.

We splashed and raced and just had fun and then Kim popped up under me and Max under Sabrina. Then Kim yelled.

CHICKEN FIGHT!!

I rolled my eyes but took the challenge. As me and Sabrina were battling I saw some of my other friends cheering for different teams and some of them getting in the water to join us.

I saw Marinette and Alya fighting each other out of the corner of my eye.

I grinned and finally pushed Sabrina over. Me and Kim cheered for a second before he catapulted me into the air.

Ahhh!!!! Splash!!! I popped up above the water and apparently the bunny tail in my hair came out. My hair hung in my face and Kim fell underwater laughing.

I grabbed him and pulled him up before he drowned and now Alix was the one laughing.

They held each other up and it was only then that they realized how close they were.

"Um sry Kim." I backed up and treaded  water waiting for his response. "It's fine."

I watched as he went underwater and swam towards me. Then I was being lifted out of the water.

"What do you think about round two?" "Yeah! Hey Max!" He looked our way and him and Sabrina were ready to win this round. Or were they?

————————
Why are they having fun without me? I want to go swimming! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it. Jesus loves you!! ♥️