Nightmares and kidnapping...seriously?

I looked around the half black and half white empty room I was in.

I watched as a mural appeared on the wall. It was of all the heroes. And Hawkmoth, who stood victorious.

"No!!" I watched as it flipped through my friends terrified faces and then it stopped on King monkeys.

He was bleeding heavily from his chest. "No!! Not Kim!! No...not him."

I sunk down to my knees and callapses in front of the mural. Surrendering.

Then I heard a voice. It was..my mom? "Darling! You mustn't give up! Muscle through for your friends, your family,for me, and for him."

A soft breeze swept through my hair and I smiled. It was all going to be ok.

I jolted awake and I saw I was in my tent. Kim must have brought me back from the fire.

I rustled through my bag for my miraculous and I saw it glowing.

I opened it and I saw a message from future me.

"Mini me! Your friends and family are in danger! You must stop Hawkmoth and his evil scheme! You are the only one who can! You'll know what to do. Uproar. Big bunny out!"

Uproar? Where have I heard that before?

Time to find out! I walked outside of the tent and I left a note for Kim just in case he woke up.

"Fluff?" "I'm here Alix!"

"Fluff Clockwise!"

I felt the familiar blue and white wash down me. "Burrow!"

I leapt threw the portal type thing and started looking around. I looking into the party crasher time bubble.

I watched how Kim got his miraculous and face palmed when he and his kwami were having a tongue sticking out contest.

But then I listened to his special power. "Uproar!" I knew what I had to do to fix this.

I got back to my campsite and I left Kim to go find Marinette.

I needed a miraculous from her and I knew she brings the horse miraculous everywhere with her in case she has to get back fast.

I walked up to her campsite and called to Marinette. I'd learned that Adrien was a light sleeper and Marinette wasn't.

Lucky me.

"Alix?" I cringed at Adrien's voice. I had rlly needed to talk to ladybug but Cat noir would do.

"Yeah it's me."

"Do you need something?"

"Yes actually." I explained the whole dream situation and how I needed the monkey miraculous. He immediately grabbed me the horse miraculous and he set it in my hand.

"Be careful Bunnix." I nodded and smiled.

"I will Cat noir trust me."

"Let us know if you need any help. It would be catastrophic if something happened to you and your miraculous."

"I'm thinking you mostly care about the miraculous." He grinned sheepishly and I shook my head as I walked away.

"I'll return the miraculous when I'm done." Adrien waved and I waved back and as I stepped behind a tree I transformed.

"Fluff! Clockwise!"

Then I put on the horse miraculous.

"Fluff! Kalkii! Unify!"

"Voyage!" I watched as the portal opened to Marinette's bedroom and I stepped in.

Since I could only use Voyage once for each activation I untransformed Kalkii and threw him an apple. I dug through Marinette's stuff which mostly consisted of Adrien photos and creepy stocker stuff about Adrien.

Then I found the miraculous box hidden in the back of her closet. Might want to find a better place to hide that Mari.

I tapped one of the slots and the miraculous popped out in a small container. I grabbed the Monkey and the Snake miraculous just in case I needed it.

I looked back and thought about grabbing the turtle miraculous but that seemed obsessive.

And future me hadn't let me know to specifically grab one or the other so I figured I was good.

"Kaalki, Fluff! Unify!"

"Voyage!"

I landed back in front of LB and CN tent and I left the miraculous on her bag.

I started walking back to my tent when I felt something watching me. I looked around but all I saw were trees, trees, and more trees creepily lit up by the moonlight.

I started running.

Not that I was scared, I was just nervous. I had three miraculous with me.

I couldn't get kidnapped with those. I threw them all in a small bag just in case I had to ditch them.

But I finally saw my tent. I started unzipping it just as a hand covered my mouth. I started kicking at the tent and I heard Kim wake up.

"Alix?"

"Kmh!!!!"

"Shush darling, he can't help you now."

I dropped the bag hoping Kim would find it and I felt myself losing oxygen and passing out.

You can do this Kim.....

—————————
Cliff hanger!!!