Found her!

I got up and noticed Alix wasn't there and I started to panic.

Then I heard thrashing from outside the tent and muffled sounds.

"Alix?" "Khm!!!"

I quickly got up and looked outside but saw nothing but a small bag on the ground. I picked it up and looked inside.

I saw my miraculous, Alix's miraculous and what must have been Viperion's miraculous.

They have Alix.

I need Fluff and Xuppu. I tapped the middle of the watch and put the headpiece on my head.

I put the snake miraculous in my pocket and transformed.

"Burrow!"

I looked through one of the portals and saw Alix held captive in some energy cage.

"Alix!" I went through there and used Uproar. The cage scrambled so I could get through and get Alix.

She was almost knocked out but I saw her eyes flutter open.

"I've got you, your going to be ok. Burrow!" I jumped back through to the tent.

"Fluff, Xuppu separate. Fluff counterclockwise."

I laid Alix down in bed and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Alix? Are you ok?" Fluff and Xuppu floated around her and they looked worried which wasn't helping my anxiety levels.

"Alix?!" I shook her a little trying to bring her back to consciousness.

Finally she groaned a little bit and rolled over and she pretty much just woke up.

It wasn't any magical moment or anything like they always say it is in movies and stuff.

"Are you ok Alix?" "Yeah I'm fine Kim, how did you rescue me?"

Fluff and Xuppu may have had something to do with it. I glanced at the two kwamis floating by my head.

"Who took you?" "Hawkmoth." "Are you ok? Does anything hurt?" "I'm fine Kim."

By how she was talking to me I could tell something was hurting and she wasn't ok.

"What hurts Alix?" "Nothing hurts Kim I'm fine." She quickly turned to lay down on her bed and she quickly grabbed her side.

"Alix! Hey just lay down ok? I'll go get the first aid kit." I ran out of the tent and grabbed it out of a box of supplies from outside.

"You like her don't you?" "Now's not the time Xuppu!" He rolled his eyes as I ran back annoyed with my kwami.

I pulled her shirt up and saw a cut along her side.

"Kim..I'm fine."

"Alix your not fine."

She put her hand over mine and I looked at her. Her face held untold stories and pain but also the soft smile I loved so much.

"I'll be ok." "Not if we don't clean this out."

She didn't say anything so I started cleaning her wound. I could tell she was sleeping.

My left hand slipped out of her grasp as I carefully wrapped the bandage around her torso without waking her up.

When I finished I just sat their for awhile watching her. "You know I love you right Tink?"

What shocked me the most is when she responded.

"Yeah, I love you too."

I stroked my knuckles across her cheek as she smiled.

"Feel better Mulan?"

Her frown faded and she rolled over and winced slightly from moving. "Alix? Plz tell me what's wrong."

I placed a hand on her shoulder and I felt her stiffen and then start to shake. She sat up and turned to me.

Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were stained with tears. I opened my arms for her to run into and to feel safe in.

She leapt into my arms and clung to my sweatshirt sobbing into my shoulder.

"I-I'm sc-scared K-Kim."

I hugged her tighter and she seemed to relax slightly. "No need to be scared Tink, I'm right here."

"I'll always protect you. Even tho I know you can handle yourself just fine."

I could feel her smile into my shoulder but I could still feel the tears rolling down her cheeks. I loosened my grip and tilted her chin up so she was looking at me.

I smiled softly down on her as she sat in my lap with a slightly questioning gaze aimed at me.

"You know it won't get better unless you tell me Alix."

She looked back down at the floor as her hands settled on my chest. Finally she looked back up and spoke.

"He knows their identities and I know his, and there's nothing I can do about it."

"I can't save them."

"Paris, and the world, is doomed, and it's all my fault."

—————————
🤯😱😖😔😍🥺I loved writing this chapter so much!! Jesus loves you!