Fake or Real?

I stared down at the girl in my arms. She knew the biggest secrets in all of Paris and she knew what would happen next.

And if she said there was nothing we could do about it, we were doomed.

"What do you mean we can't do anything about it?"

"If we directly stop Hawkmoth ladybug and cat noir's relationship will be ruined, and if we don't stop Hawkmoth directly the balance will be out of wack. The only way that might be doable is if we tell them his plan and where he'll be but that could change in an instant."

"It's a fifty fifty chance. It's going to be the only way to go and if anything goes wrong...." I snapped which symbolizes what Thanos did in the movie.

I nodded and quickly replied. "Your to tired to think straight now go to sleep. " I started crawling over to my own bed when Alix called my name.

"Kim?" "Yeah Tink?"

I turned back and looked at her all curled up in her blanket.

"Can you stay with me? Just in case he comes back?" I smile a little and grab my pillow and chuck it at her.

Which she chucks back almost immediately. I smirk and climb onto her mattress wrapping my arms around her.

She immediately hides her face in my chest and I play with her hair gently.

"Hey, your safe, I've got you." "I know Kim." "You'll have to tell me everything tomorrow ok?" "Fine just stop talking and let me sleep!"

I chuckled softly and I felt her arms snake around my neck and mine settled down at her waist.

"Goodnight Tinkerbell." "Goodnight Hercules."

————————

I woke up to snoring which was strange cuz only I slept in my roo-oh right camping.

Memories from a few hours ago flashed back. I slowly sat up and saw something shining from Alix's bag.

Thinking it was her flashlight she left on I dug through it to find the cursed flashlight. But instead I pulled out her miraculous.

It had a message on it, from future Bunnix. To me?

Kim! You have to make sure that no one gets this miraculous, not even me. There are people out there working for hawkmoth that could easily look like me. I only trust you with this. Keep it and me safe if you want the balance to be restored.

I closed the watch and the tent went dark. I sighed, how was I going to keep this from Alix?

She wasn't going to like me having her miraculous. I sighed and laid on my bed. What was I going to do?

I ran my hands through my hair and Xuppu woke up and sat on top of my head.

I looked up at the mischievous kwami who was staring down at me.

I smiled at him and closed my eyes. Guess I'll sleep on it.

————————

I wake up again to feel the sun on my face. I decide to get up since there's no way I'm falling back asleep.

I grabbed the food for this morning and stepped outside. I stretched in the sunshine and started the fire.

I was about to start breakfast when a sleepy looking Alix walked out.

"Morning Tink." "Good morning Hercules."

She rubbed her eyes as she sat down next to me. "Hey Alix?" "Hm?" "How's your cut feeling?"

"I'm feeling better." I nodded at her reply but tensed at her next question. "Do you still have my miraculous?"

"Yeah but I can't give it to you." "Why not?" "Future you told me I couldn't give it to anyone, not yet anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"You trust me Alix, don't you?"

Her silence was scaring me then she just got up and walked off. "Hey Alix!" I ran over to we're she'd walked off to but she was gone.

"What are you yelling about Kim?"

I turned to see Alix popping her head out of the tent.

"You? What? I? Huh?"

I pointed in several directions throughly confused. Then I realized the Alix I had seen before is a fake.

I dropped my arms to my side and shook my head. "Never mind Alix."

"But wait!" She raised an eyebrow and waited for me to continue.

"Tell me something only the real Alix would know!"

"Ummm that day that we had that race when I got akumatized into Timebreaker, you said your neck was bigger than my thigh."

"Alix!" I rushed over to her and hugged her, carefully tho because of her cut.

"What's up with you?" "I'll explain later but for now, I'm just glad your you."

"Oh and by the way I can't give your miraculous back to you for awhile." "WAIT WHAT?!"
——————————
"But Kim!"

"No buts! Future you said not to give it to you so that's what has to happen."

"I need my miraculous to fix the balance!"

"Future you says you don't!"

"But future me told me to use your miraculous to help ladybug and cat noir stop Hawkmoth!"

"That's my miraculous not yours!" "Feel free to use mine but you can't use yours!"

"Kim!"

"Alix, you do trust me right?"

I turned and stared off towards the road where the fake Alix walked off to. I felt her hug my waist from behind and I set my hands over hers.

"Ofc I do Kim I just don't want to give up my miraculous."

"Just think of it as a miraculous swap for a couple days Alix."

"Yeah your right Kim."

"I always am!" And that's when I got kicked in the shin.

—————————
Hehe 🙃