Battles, hope, tears, and plans

It was Sunday and we were leaving the campsite this afternoon. I was excited to be back home but I wasn't excited to be away from Alix.

I fingered her miraculous as she walked around the campsite with mine on her head. I was tired and just wanted all of these miraculous problems to be over.

"Alix we're launching our plan tomorrow right?"

"Yeah that's the plan!" I nodded back and leaned against the picnic table.

Our friends wanted us to go swimming one last time before we left so we were going to eat lunch, change into swimsuits, and head down to the beach.

Normally I would be excited to go swimming with all of my friends, but with all this other stuff hanging on my shoulders I could care less.

"Are you alright Kim?" You've been staring at that stick for at least the past five minutes.

"Yeah I'm good Alix." I smiled up at her as she smiled back.

Well if your good I'm gonna go get our backup lunch since you burnt the grilled cheese. I chuckled as I took a bite of the burnt grilled cheese.

I grimaced a little and decided it would be better if I just waited for Alix. I threw it into the fire and turned on my almost dead phone.

Max: Kim! There's something weird down by the beach! Some sort of water creature with a bird lady on its back! I'm 99% sure it's an akuma! Stay where you are, don't come here! Ladybug and Cat noir just got here!

I got up and immediately and ran to Alix and showed her the txt. "We have to go!"

"Fluff!" "Xuppu!" "Clockwise!" "Show time!"

Alix climbed through the trees as I ran along the ground. We made it to the beach fairly quickly.

We got all of the civilians out of the fighting zone and leapt in to help ladybug and cat noir.

"Why are your miraculous swapped!?"

"Long story LB!!"

"I'll tell you later Cat noir!!"

We tried to take down Mayura but she used her Amuck to block us from her.

"Uproar!" After Alix struck Mayura with the staff her miraculous glitched.

Revealing her true identity.

"Natalie?!"

Then all the pieces slid into place. Gabriel is Hawkmoth.

—————————

Since I had the bunny miraculous I knew the identities of the other heroes.

"How are we supposed to have Adrien go up against his own father?"

"Idk Kim, as we speak the balance is shifting to the bad guys winning."

"But we can't let them win!" I got up off of the chair I was sitting on and started pacing back and forth.

"Besides we have the peacock miraculous he can't win!"

"I know but he still has the moth miraculous and he's stronger than all of us."

"He's not stronger than all of us combined."

"Maybe but I can't see how it's going to end up because you have my miraculous!"

"Future you will let us know if we're doing anything wrong!" Alix calmed down and slowly nodded.

"I know, your right, I just miss my miraculous."

"Yeah me too Alix." I pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"It's going to be ok Tinkerbell." "I hope so Kim."

"If it wouldn't be ok the future heroes would come and help us, at least I think so." Alix nodded and smiled up at me.

"I'm worried about Adrien and Marinette tho. They both looked up to Gabriel."

"Yeah it won't be easy for them to fight him." "They'll be fine tho, their Ladybug and Cat noir!"

"Yeah I hope your right."

"Me too."

———————

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!!"

"I don't know Adrien but you need to calm down or he could akumatize you!"

"Adrien, come here." I opened my arms towards him and he leaned into them as he cried into my shoulder.

"I don't know if I can do this Mari." I ran a hand through his hair.

"Ofc you can, I believe in you!"

"But he's my dad Marinette, I won't battle well against him."

"Well he doesn't know who you are so he won't hold it against you."

"Adrien, we need to do this, for Paris."

"I know bugaboo, doesn't mean I want to."

"I know kitty I know."

————————

"The decoy has been set! We can now finish this."

"Lila since Natalie isn't here, you'll be catalyst."

"Chloe are you ready?"

"Let's do this!"

"I'm ready to bring those heroes down!"

"Once and for all."