Sick in the....snow?

It had been a couple days since that rainy day and everyone decided to go tubing.

Me Kim Marinette Alya Adrien and Nino were in one boat and I was excited to have fun with my friends.

I threw on my swimsuit and coverup and me and Kim walked to the docks and met the others there.

I felt a little sick so I decided to go last and ofc Kim wanted to go first. So after he got flung off Adrien went. Then Marinette and it was Alya's turn when it happened.

I threw up. Don't freak out it was over the side of the boat.

Yeah I was not going to be that kid that threw up on her classmates.

Kim held back the part of my hair that wasn't in my signature bunny tail and rubbed small circles across my back.

And if I wasn't throwing up that would have felt amazing.

Sure I wasn't the person to throw up on everyone but I was still the person who threw up and now Kim wouldn't be able to go anywhere for at least a day since I was his "roommate".

"I'm sry Kim." "For what?" "When we get back you'll just have to stay at camp with me since I'm your partner for the trip and I'm sick."

"Don't worry about it Tink, I don't mind. Besides this tubing ride was lame anyway, come on let's get you back."

My other friends said stuff like, sry your sick, let us know if you need anything, and get better soon.

Kim had one of those golf carts which I haven't been on for years drive us back.

When we arrived at the campsite Kim carried me in. "How are you feeling Mulan?"

I smiled at the old nickname and replied. "You know like I just threw up on a boat."

"At least you've still got your attitude it would have been miserable seeing you not sarcastic. I probably would have died if you didn't have those snarky comments."

I laughed at his serious sarcasm and he smirked back at me. "So do you want anything Tink?"

"Maybe some water. Otherwise I'm good." He threw me a water bottle and I caught it perfectly.

"And she catches it and shoots to score to win the game!" I chuck the now empty water bottle into the fire. "Score!!!"

Kim shakes his head at me and comes from behind putting his arms around my neck.

I look at him with that "what the heck are you doing" while playfully smiling.

"I like you hair." "Psh I didn't even comb it this morning." "Doesn't matter, it looks perfect, it goes with the rest of you."

"Oh so the rest of me is wild and unkept ok." " No I didn't mean it like-" I busted out laughing at his reaction. "I'm just messing with you Hercules." Thanks tho I know I look amazing.

I tried to do a hair flip with my bunny tail and then it was his turn to laugh. I smiled up at him as he laughed.

He actually looked pretty cute while he was laughing. No Alix he doesn't look cute!!

My thoughts fighting each other till Kim poked me, he clearly noticed. Greeeeeat.

"You ok Tink?"

"Yeah sry just zoned out for a minute." He let go of me and went to start lunch I figured he'd probably just make sandwiches.

But suddenly I got rlly rlly hot.