The drawing

I was cleaning up some paper scraps Nathaniel had dropped on his way out of our campsite.

I realized one was of me with the creepy contacts and fake teeth.

He made me look so creepy.

I folded it up and put it in my pocket.

Then I saw one of me and Kim.

It was of us blushing in the water earlier. And I realized Nath had planted these for me to find.

I picked up picture after picture of me and Kim.

I shoved them in my pocket annoyed but I wasn't going to throw Nathaniel's works of art away. I wasn't heartless.

I sighed and sat in one of the chairs and Kim sat next to me.

"So which one of us won?" "Well since they said it at the same time I guess we both don't have to do anything."

I shrugged and he nodded. "What were you thinking about so hard?"

"How annoying and gullible our friends are." Kim busted out laughing and I giggled to.

I saw him stare at me and I stopped giggling and waved a hand in front of his face. "Hello earth to Kim!"

He snapped out of it and shook his head. "Sorry."

"Where you thinking about how good I look in a swimsuit?" I teased and he smirked back.

"Why were you?" "No but you definitely were." I pointed accusingly.

"So what if I was?" I looked at him in shock. Wait he actually was? Then he busted out laughing. "Hahahaha your face!!"

He was rolling around on the ground and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Kim."

I got up and changed into pjs that said "don't mess with a sleeping skater". And Kim was in pjs that said, "a skater can't beat me".

I glared at his pjs and he chuckled back at me scratching the back of his neck.

We both sat in silence staring at the fire. I took one of Nathaniel's pictures out of my pocket.

I realized the one I pulled out was in Kim giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and Kim looked at me with an odd look.

He grabbed the picture out of my hands. I toppled him over grabbing it and tossing it in the fire.

He glanced in and his face showed that he had seen it.

"Was that..did Nathaniel...Why?!"

"I don't know Kim I just found it after he left." "But why would he?!" "I DON'T KNOW KIM!!"

It was then we realized the position we were in.

I was on top of Kim and his hands were around my waist and my hands on his chest.

We gazed into each other's eyes blushing.

I was the first to look away and I got up.

"Sry." I helped him up and he scratched the back of his neck. "It's fine."

But both if our gazes watched as the picture in the fire burned away.

—————————
This was so dramatic 😂 and Nathaniel....😂.....I'm sry....this is my own story and I'm dying 😂. Hope you enjoyed it! Jesus loves you!