Fun facts

1. Lilly and James Potter along with Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy all have grey/neutral cores.

2. Darcy has shoulder length hair that she cut herself with Draco.

3. James has a photo album of just Lucius from when they were at Hogwarts and looks at the pictures when he is sad.

4. Lilly liked someone before James but they died in a 'tragic accident' right after he got a girlfriend.

5. Draco actually got lost in the scavenger hunt, he knew where to go he just took a wrong turn.

6. Draco is really bad at directions.

7. Darcy and Draco hate the color yellow. No one knows why.

8. Harry and Draco both have dark cores.

9. Harry ran away from home when he was 4 because his mom wouldn't let him have candy. (A/N: this one is really random but I really like it.)

10. Draco has been 'kidnapped' in total 10 times, he has only needed help twice.

11. Darcy has been 'kidnapped' 5 times.

12. Darcy is the less popular Malfoy twin.

13. Draco and Harry both have dark cores.

14. Molly Weasley was best friends with Lilly in Hogwarts but when Lilly got transferred to Slytherin molly turned her back on Lilly. She still regrets it to this day.

15. The sorting hat almost put Ron in Hufflepuff.

16. Draco has murdered only 10 people while Harry lost count at 35.

17. Harry kills for fun.

18. Draco tried to stop Harry from killing for fun, if Harry stopped for a whole week he would get to have sex with Draco. Harry got that sex. (A/N: might write it)

19. Darcy wants to run a clothing shop or a flower shop.

20. Lilly hates lilies (the flower) because back in Hogwarts she got them so much from boys.

21. Before Harry came along Draco thought he was straight.

22. Narcissa found Mr. Cottontail on the ground, it was brand new with the tags and everything so she gave it to Draco.

23. Draco is Narcissa's favorite while Darcy is Lucius' favorite.

24. Darcy used to hate her name and wanted to change it to Stella.

25. When they were younger Darcy would copy everything her brother did so she could be just like him.

26. Draco loves sweets and candy, he has a bowl of candy next to his bed at home.

27. Harry wanted a pet cat when he was little but his mom got him a dog, he named the dog disappointment, they call her daisy for short.

28. Harry's favorite color is dark purple.

29. Harry is a sadist.

30. Harry never got the invisibility cloak because his father never gave it to him.

A/N: hey lovelies, I came up with this idea randomly and started adding little facts on here and there and decided I should post them. Remember this is my AU, some of this might be cannon but most of it I just made up for the story. Stay safe lovelies!