Chapter 18- late night cuddles

Harry's POV

"YES!" He said running over to me and jumping on me.

I had to catch him so he didn't fall. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

We stayed like this for awhile before he pulled away from me.

"I liked the scavenger hunt," he told me.

"It was Darcy's idea," I admitted.

"I assumed so," he giggled.

God he was cute.

"How about we go back to the dorms," I suggested.

He nodded and we snuck back to our dorm almost getting caught multiple times.

Darcy was waiting for us when we walked in. She looked at us and smiled.

"I assume he said yes," she said.

He nodded and blushed. He was cute when he was flustered.

I lead him to our room and sat down on my bed. He went into the bathroom to change into pajamas and I changed in our room.

When he got back out he got into his bed and grabbed Mr. Cotton tail.

"You won't need him anymore, you can just sleep with me," I said.

"Harry, are you jealous of Mr. Cotton tail?" Draco asked.

"No it's just a stuffed toy, why would I be jealous," I retorted.

I was so jealous of that toy. The way he held it in his sleep, I want that to be me. Should I throw away Mr. Cotton tail.

No that's not right, I'll just slowly replace him. Soon Draco will only be mine, not even a stupid stuffed animal can get in our way.

"Would you be uncomfortable sleeping with me?" I asked, consent is key.

"H-Harry!" He stuttered.

I realized what I had said and laughed.

"I meant sleep in the same bed but if you really want to go that far I won't mind," I said winking.

"Harry, we are 14!" He said.

I shrugged not seeing a problem. What's wrong with being 14?

"We are way too young to be doing that, we have to wait until we are at least 16," he said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait," I smirked.

"Anyways, do you want to sleep in the same bed as me?" I asked rephrasing the question.

"S-sure," he mumbled.

He stood up and came over to my bed. We got situated, I was spooning him. And he was holding onto the stupid bunny. I could feel heat radiating off of his body. He must  be embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I don't bite. Unless you want me to," I whispered in his ear.

That seemed to do the opposite of what I wanted because the heat only grew. He hid his face in his hands.

"Good night dear," I said.

"G-good night Harry," he mumbled.

We snuggled closer and our breathing became even as we fell asleep.

A/N: Hey lovelies, I hope you are all having an amazing day! I'm kinda curious how old you.
1-10
11-15
16-20
20+
Comment by the one you are, you don't have to put your exact age I'm just wondering. I'll start, I'm in the 11-15 age group. Remember to stay safe lovelies.