Sweet Torture

York had never been more furious as he was in that very moment. The little minx was dead when he got his hands on her, but first, he would spank that sweet ass and give her tight little pussy a good fucking. Then, he'd kill her. "FELIC-" he started to roar again when she sauntered into the bedroom looking aggravatingly gorgeous. Her hair was now free of its ponytail so that it swayed attractively down her back. She was still bare feet and her eyes glimmered with amusement. She smiled and his cock jerked to attention. Damn traitorous appendage. "Enjoy your nap?" she asked sweetly, batting her long full lashes innocently. He growled and lunged forward but the leash, her leash, around his neck and the shackles on his wrist kept him from getting too far. "You little bitch!" he sneered. She laughed and he was pissed to find the sound beautiful. She moved towards the fireplace, her hips swinging as she walked and his eyes followed the movement. "Untie me female...and I promise not to punish you." at her raised eyebrow, and disbelieving look, he smirked. "to harshly" he added.

"Well with a priceless proposition like that, I hope you can understand the resistance it's taking not to accept," she scoffed, with a roll of her violet eyes. He licked his lips and rolled his neck, the sore muscles cracking, before pinning her with a dark look. "Okay then, let's revisit the offer, hmm?" She waved a delicate hand as a signal for him to continue and crossed her arms over her chest. "Release me succubus, or I swear to the Gods that when I get free, and I will, I will show you pain the likes of which you've never-" She grabbed the fire-poker and walked towards him, spearing the sharp metal into his shoulder. His words cutting off into a growl of pain. She tsked and leaned down to peer into his hazel eyes. "Awww~!" she reached out and pinched his cheek. He jerked his face away from her and hissed. "How cute! You think I'm going to let you live!" She twisted the poker deeper into his shoulder and he jerked, clenching his teeth to keep back of groan of pain.

She smiled and pulled it free before pacing a few feet away. "Then...if killing me is your goal...why not do so already?" She shrugged and examine her well-manicured nails as if she hadn't a care in the world. "Maybe I just want to prolong the torture?" She turned to face him fully once again. "Maybe...I want payback for you humiliating me earlier." His eyes clouded as the memory of him spanking her filled his mind. Specifically, of her sounds of pleasure, it had wrung out. He smirked cruelly. "I think we have very different versions of what went down lass," he murmured, his emotions thickening an accent that was usually barely detectable. "I seem tae remember you withering at my touch, your panties thoroughly soaked, your pussy dripping-"

"You're such a pig!" she hissed, face red and her breaths coming out a little faster than it was a few moments ago. He chuckled darkly and leaned his head back against the headboard, relaxing into the mattress. "And you're stalling succubus." She visibly stiffened and he grinned triumphantly "So either untie me...or kill me" She shifted uncomfortably and his eyes narrowed with understanding. His grin widened. "Wait, don't tell me...you've never killed before have you?" Her mouth formed a stubborn line and she huffed, lifting a hand to flip her long locks over her shoulder. "Whether or not I've killed before doesn't change the fact that I will be killing you." she threatened mockingly. She made her way over to him and twirled the fire poker in her hand. He stiffened and watched her warily. "Now. We can do this in many ways." She ran the weapon down his cheek and over his collarbone before traveling down his chest and stopping at his heart. "I could stake you" she smiled lovingly, letting it prick his skin, drawing blood. She ran it back up to his neck and took a soft swing towards it. "I could behead you..."

She lifted her other hand and rested it on his shoulder before climbing into his lap. He gritted his teeth, not wanting to enjoy the heat and weight of her body against his and failing miserably. She leaned close as if she was going to kiss him and damn if he didn't want her to. "Or..." she whispered softly before the white-hot pain of the poker piercing his side caused him to hiss. "I could always bleed you out until you tell me what I want to know. Then maybe, maybe, I'll let you live." He grunted at the pain but still managed to give her a mocking smile. "You don't have the guts, princess" he taunted. She pulled the poker out and lifted it high. "Wrong answer" she retorted, mirroring his words from earlier before embedding the poker deep into his thigh. He arched, releasing a short yell of agony. She pulled it free and blood ran freely soaking the sheets beneath him.