Mackenzie Castle

York was livid. Livid and hungry. The last time he'd been tortured so thoroughly was when he'd lead an army. His first and last capture had proven...educational when they attempted to bleed him dry in a similar fashion. Except being the bloodthirsty killer that he was, he had mercilessly sawed his wrist against the jagged iron shackles, pulling it free when his hand was almost severed. With his mangled hand, he had been able to slowly release his other arm them his bound feet. Needless to say, he'd left carnage and destruction in his wake. Fortunately for Felicity, he considered himself somewhat reformed so his only options were to wait for her to return and try to make another deal with her, or lose his shit and drink her dry. Option two wasn't ideal for either of them. He groaned and weakly pulled against his shackles even as he began slipping back into unconsciousness. A scream rent the air in the distance and York jerked upright. Felicity! He jerked on the shackles a little more determinedly than before but they barely budged. His eyes flared red and his breathing accelerated. Now that he was concentrating he could sense her panic and fear. That should have pleased him but somehow it disturbed him greatly.

Looking frantically around the room he spotted the fire-poker in the middle of the bed. An idea came to him and he shifted, ignoring the searing pain that accompanied the movement. Nudging his shoes off, he inched his legs in the direction of the poker and tried to stretch out his body to give himself more reach. His arms protested as they were pulled taut against the bonds but that didn't faze him. Growling, he stretched out a bit more, gaining a few more inches. At one point the audible pop of his shoulder blades shifting out of place sounded and he bit back a roar. Thankfully, that had given him the extra reach he needed and he was able to begin rolling the poker closer to him. Another scream sounded and then the distinct sounds of a struggle followed. "Felicity!" Sweat dotted his brow as he brought the poker closer and closer. When it was close enough, he leaned forward and grabbed it with his teeth. angling it, he somehow managed to jab it between his wrist and the chain. Moving his head back and forth, he started up a sawing motion, tensing against the pain every time the iron rod rubbed against his skin and tore at his flesh.

* * *

Felicity's thoughts were frantic as she tried to think of what to say to get herself as far away from this man as possible. It was clear that he most likely lacked the same incentive York had to keep her alive. Although, at this point, whatever incentive that was, she was pretty damn sure York no longer possessed it. His grip on her arm tighten and she winced, instantly reminded she didn't have the luxury of time at the moment. "I'm not going to repeat myself love, I'd very much like an answer" he drawled, offering her a less than gentle smile. Her lips parted on a wordless sound as she felt compelled to say something, anything, to make her life worthwhile to him. Then like a light switch being flicked, a thought came to her and she immediately erupted into a coughing fit. She forced her knees to buckle and slumped against his chest wheezing and coughing. Instinctively, his other hand gripped her waist to keep her from falling fully to the ground and his eyes held a quick flash of concern before it vanished. But it was enough to let her know he wouldn't kill her...yet.

* * *

~ Mackenzie Castle ~

A heavily jeweled hand curled roughly in the hair of a petite blonde, cruelly pushing her head down as he found his halfhearted release in her warm mouth. When the last drop of semen sprung free, he yanked her head back, freeing his cock from her greedy lips. She was the last in many succubi he'd procured and captured over the years. They all broke so easily. Losing their will to fight after a few nights and turning into mindless sex hungry slaves. Pathetic. Gripping her chin he looked into her glazed grey eyes and sneered. She had been no different. "Come here, child" he ordered, beckoning her to her feet and towards him. She eagerly rose and straddled his lap, her hips undulating over his quickly returning erection. She was slick, drenching wet and hot. A wordless request for a fucking. When he wouldn't immediately surge upwards into her waiting heat she gripped his shoulders and looked up into his eyes, her face beautifully twisted in pain.

Her mouth fell open on a disgruntled whimper, her cheeks flushed with need. He traced his thumb over her quivering lower lip and she eagerly closed her lips over the digit and sucked. "Och, such a greedy, greedy lass..." He taunted. "Is it yer laird's cock ye seek? He questioned, his Highland accent thick from his arousal. She mewed wantonly, rubbing her moist lips over him, shivering from the delightful friction. "Then take it" he commanded. She needed no further encouragement. She positioned her entrance over the head of his stiff cock and sank herself over him. She gave a cry of pleasure and slowly started to rock herself over him. While the sensation was pleasurable, it was far from enough for him.

Grabbing her waist, he lifted her and thrust upwards at the same moment he pulled her down. His grip on her waist turned bruising as he repeated the action over and over. Sinking himself deep again and again. Yet...it still wasn't enough. A dark hunger for a specific taste clawed inside him and he sought it in the female withering on his manhood. Gripping her neck, he moved furiously inside her. Seeking...needing...failing to find what he craved. Angered, he roared and sunk long, thick fangs into her neck. A look of surprise stole over her face and she cried out in pain, scrambling to get off his lap. He wouldn't allow it. The smell of her fear too intoxicating, and the surge of her blood flowing over his tongue, down his waiting throat, addictive.

With movements faster than the human eyes would be able to catch, he turned her over and pinned her to the bed. Fear made her eyes round and he chuckled darkly. She fought against him, squirming and clawing, but it just served to spur his appetite. Finally. A reminisce of the fight she'd had when she first arrived. Lowering his head once more, his fangs pierced her neck again and sucked. He drank and fucked with vigor. Still failing to find what he sought but coming closer than he had in years. He ripped at her throat haphazardly while his cock shoved in and out of her. His bloodied lips trailed down her chest nipping and sucking at her small perky breast, piercing the flesh for a taste of blood every now and then. He turned her onto her stomach, briefly slipping free of her. Pressing her head down into the bed, pulling her hips back and upwards, he forced himself violently inside her again. He railed into her from behind, his cock showing no mercy.

His hand was like a noose around her neck as he squeezed wickedly. A few moments later he found his release even as he racked his claws clean through her throat. Panting, he released her mangled neck and watch with a certain detached fascination at how her body collapsed lifelessly against his bloodstained comforter. Sighing, Kristoff slipped free of her warm depths and came to a stand.

Oops. There went another one. He glanced longingly at the blood seeping out of her and creating a vibrant halo of red around her head. Such a waste. He gave a snap of his fingers and within seconds a maid pushed his heavy wood doors open and entered the massive bedroom. "My laird?" She inquired. Her head was respectfully hung low and her hands clasped in front of her, awaiting his command. He gestured swiftly towards the bed, causing her eyes to catch and follow the movement. They widened and a quiet gasp escaped her.

A lazy smirk lifted his lips. She must be new. "Have this mess dealt with. I want the rest of its blood drained and bagged before it completely bleeds out." Her eyes were still rounded in shock when they landed on him, but now a rosy blush accompanied the look as she took in his naked appearance. His smirk grew.

- - - - - -

A/N:

Hello, lovelies~!

'Fun' fact: I wrote that scene with Kristoff YEARS ago, and when I was editing it for the chapter, let's just say it was an experience lol! I considered, reducing the violence/toning it down a bit, but I really want to start painting a clear picture of the type of person Kristoff is. SO! It is what it is.

Anyhoo~ Like always, I hope you lovelies enjoyed the chapter and remember to vote, comment and follow if you feel it!!

xoxoxo

-Naughty