Insanely Hot, or Plain Insane?

"You fucking asshole!" York ducked just as a black heel came flying at him. He waited a few more seconds and sure enough, the matching pair came sailing out the doorway. He straightened and stared at the succubus leashed to his bed. Yup. Words he never thought he'd say. She huffed angrily and crossed her arms over her chest. Immediately his eyes dropped to her cleavage and lingered. Damn... "Hello to you too, pet" he drawled. He wasn't entirely sure what she was mad about and trust him, she had her pick. It might be the fact that he purchased her from a slave market or the fact that he was now holding her captive. Maybe she was enraged because he refused to remove the leash and collar from around her neck, getting a sadistic joy from her discomfort. It could even be because he had threatened to pretty much destroy her if she even thought about fucking anyone else. Hmm...but he had a hunch it had something to do with the 'punishment' he had given her earlier. Even now his hand stung at the memory and a slow smirk lifted his lips.

*****

(Four hours ago...)

Felicity was pretty sure this was one male she shouldn't play with. It was also clear that he was batshit insane. Trying to snap herself out of her initial shock and fear she cleared her throat and decided to abandon plan A. There was only one way to handle someone like him and effectively escape. Forcing a seductive smile on her face, she downed the rest of her drink and licked at her lips. Sitting up she held it out to him, a silent demand for more. He took the glass from her and his fingers brushed hers, lingering before he pulled away and returned to the cabinet. Not wasting any time, Felicity jumped from the bed and grabbed a ceramic vase from its spot by the door. In a matter of seconds, she was behind him. York turned and was met with a face full of the vase. It shattered against his head on impact and he went out like a light.

Felicity eyed his unconscious body and shook her head. "Why are the hot ones always crazy?" She turned to bolt and paused. Running back to the cabinet, she grabbed the bottle of Cognac. "Thanks for the drink." Her heels clicked as she ran down the stairs, the chain around her neck rattling and adding to the crescendo. She stopped at the bottom, her head whipping left and right as she tried to remember what direction leads to the foyer. "God, Hansel, and Gretel had it right with the breadcrumbs" she mumbled absently. Deciding to go left, she broke into a run and a sigh of relief escaped her when the foyer came into sight. Skidding slightly on the marbled foyer floors she came to a halt at the sight before her. York was leaning against the closed front door, his muscular arms crossed over an equally impressive chest. His handsome face was twisted into such a dark expression she immediately shivered. There was dried blood on the side of his face from where the vase had cracked against his head but it was obvious the wound was already healed.

"What? No goodbye?" he asked, his tone eerily calm for someone who was just been knocked out. Felicity shrugged and slowly began inching backward. "You know, I was never really good at those. They all involved tears and ruined mascara" she shrugged "not really my scene. Anyway, you obviously have some cleaning up to do" she motioned to his head "So I'll leave you to it." She turned, intending to run like her life depended on it cause um, it sorta, actually did, but clearly she was dreaming. In an instant York was behind her. One hand wrapped up in her long hair so her head was forced to the side and the other wrapped around her waist, keeping her body trapped against his. "No!" she shouted, thrashing against him. Her nails dug into his forearms leaving small nicks that immediately closed. York's eyes narrowed in on her pulse, on how fast it was beating and his fangs elongated, hungry for a taste.

"If I were you I'd stop fighting," he growled, irritated that for the first time in years he was tempted to sink his fangs into a warm neck. "The more you fight the faster your pulse flutters in that pretty little neck of yours." He bent his head and buried his face against her neck, inhaling her scent. "And we all know what happens when a vampire feeds off a succubus." At that she stilled and her eyes went huge with fear.