Just A Taste

Felicity wasn't so sure this was a good idea. At first, she had been confident. She was a succubus, her blood was basically crack to vampires. She'd just give him a little taste, enough to rouse him, and then use it to control him. It'd be leverage. She'd command him to release her and in return, he could get a proper taste of the forbidden succubus blood. But she hadn't expected to lose control of him quite so fast. She had painstakingly removed the knives, cringing at the massive amount of blood that had come rushing from the wounds, and carefully laid him on his back. She made quick work of slashing her wrist open and gingerly began dripping the warm blood on his mouth. He didn't react at first and she worried he wouldn't wake. She felt a flash of concern and frowned deeply. Was it the concern for herself being potentially trapped here? Or was she concerned for...him? Shaking it off, she clenched her fist, making a few more drops fall against him. She felt a wave of relief when she saw him stir but as soon as his eyes opened and landed on the slash she'd made, the stark hunger radiating in his red orbs filled her with instant regret.

Now, he was staggering towards her, seemingly dazed and barely focused on anything but her blood. He licked his lips, hunger flaring in his eyes as the few drops of blood she'd dribbled on his mouth earlier meet his tongue.

"Y-York?" She backed away. Slowly, as not to trigger the predator in him. "I need you to focus." It was clear her words were falling on deaf ears as he continued to stalk forward. Shit! "York, Wait-" she screamed and dodged to the left as he lunged for her. Oh, gods. Yep. Definitely the wrong move trying to tempt the starving vampire with her blood. Noted. He lunged for her again and this time she failed to evade it. One muscular arm snaked around her waist, the other shackling her bleeding wrist. Felicity went utterly still. Fear caused chills to trek down her spine and she swallowed the lump rising in her throat. Wrong move. The action caused his gaze to jump to her neck.

Not even daring to breathe, much less move, she stiffened as his head lowered into the crook of her neck and sniffed. A small whimper left her lips as her body began to tremble. He licked her pulse that was beating wildly and surprisingly, drew back. He turned his attention to her wrist instead, bringing the arm to his lips. Felicity quivered, not sure what her next move should be. She couldn't use her sarcasm or wit as a shield, and fighting him would only entice him to drain her, or worse. His tongue swiped across the wound and his eyes shuttered closed, a moan slipping from his lips. She tried tugging her arm free but his fingers tightened into a bruising grip. "Please..." She begged. Attempting to pull free again. He growled, his red eyes crazed as he glared at her. She stilled immediately. Okay. No pulling. Got it.

His lips closed over the wound and...sucked. No fangs, just pure suction. She inhaled sharply at the foreign sensation, surprised to feel her cheeks heat. This was dangerously seductive...She was caught between wanting to relax against him and wanting to wrench away to put much-needed distance between them. She decided to do something in the middle. Going soft against him, she raised her other arm and gently cupped his jaw, trying to gain his attention. His eyes opened and met hers, even as his mouth continued to work against her wound.

She should be disgusted or terrified...but she was slowly becoming fascinated. Would he bite her? How would it feel? A shiver slipped down her back and she refused to acknowledge that it wasn't out of fear. It didn't matter if it would hurt or not, letting him bite her wasn't an option. Not only because of her well being, but because it would be a slap in the face of her people. They didn't fight tooth and nail defeating these monsters just so she could feed one to satisfy her misplaced and inappropriate curiosity. As much as she was a fuck up, even she knew that would be beyond wrong...

Eyeing him cautiously, she attempted to slip her hand out of his grip once more. He emitted a warning growl, his nose flaring in anger. It was clear he had no intentions of letting her go anytime soon. "I...I need that hand back...please?" She edged tentatively, trying to break through whatever blood-lust haze he was trapped in. She'd never seen a vampire in this state before but she'd heard of it. If they sustained from feeding or were badly injured, their more monstrous nature took over. Driven by pure instinct and need until they were sated. Which made the fact that he hadn't torn into her neck yet all the more impressive.

She wasn't sure if he heard her words. His gaze still held hers even as his tongue flicked out to stroke over the gash. Trying again, she offered him a smile. "If you be a good little leech and let go, I'll give you what you really want". His gaze flickered over her neck and shifted down to her body, darkening. He seemed to be mulling it over, in the mess that his thoughts surely had to be in, before he slowly released her wrist.

******

More. Want- no...NEED... Somewhere in the dark recesses of York's mind, he knew he needed to get back into control. He teetered on the edge of a dangerous precipice. But the part of him that craved blood, survival, made it hard for him to follow a singular train of thought. The light flow of her blood dancing over his greedy tongue was distracting. He wanted to lose himself in the sensation. She was saying something, her plump pink lips moving. Mmm. He wanted to nip at those lips...

No! Focus! He reprimanded himself, in a brief moment of clarity. Her words finally registered and he couldn't help the way his eyes jumped away from hers to roam brazenly over her body. ...What I really want... But, what was that exactly? He knew he wanted her blood. Gods did he want it. Even now, his fangs ached with the need to sink into her flesh, take freely of the blood that still teased his tongue.

But another part of him ached as well...almost with the same ferocity. There was no denying she was beautiful, or that he had imagined bedding her ten different ways in the short amount of hours she'd been here...He loosened his grip on her wrist before releasing her altogether, almost immediately grieving the loss of contact. She, however, couldn't snatch her hand to her chest fast enough. A look of relief clear in her eyes. "Thank you," she said softly, shifting back slightly.

He didn't like that and found himself closing the space again. He licked his lips and eyed her hungrily. While the blood-lust wasn't as strong and disorienting as it was when he was first roused from his unconsciousness, it was still a very bold and aggressive entity prowling through his mind. One wrong move could send him spiraling.

He watched her eyes lower to gaze at his lips, lust evident in the violet orbs. Then she caught herself and met his eyes again. "York...If you let me go, I'll let you sink those eager fangs right," she tilted her head a bit, putting her smooth delicate neck on display. "Here". Her voice was silk and held unbridled seduction. It was the kind of voice that people just didn't say no to, yet that's what he surprised himself by saying.

She blinked, shock causing her mouth to form a pretty little 'o'. "W-what?" She breathed, staring up at him.

"No!" He repeated more harshly and sternly than before. Letting her go wasn't an option, no matter how much he wanted to taste her...in more ways than one. The reality of the situation was that she wasn't his to release. He had purchased her on orders from someone he didn't, couldn't, afford to cross.

Like a bucket of cold water, the reminder of why she was really here shook him completely out of his blood-lust. A feat that would be impossible for most vampires, but York was far from ordinary. Without a word, he turned and left her sputtering wordlessly. One singular thought floated across his mind as he retreated. She'll never be yours.

- - - - - -

Hello my Lovelies~! Ahh! This update wasn't supposed to be this late!  >.< But I've been under the weather so sadly, they'll be coming a little slow for a bit *sighs* But! Even still, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Like always, if you'd like, please leave me a comment and vote and follow ! <3 <3

xoxoxo

-Naughty