part 21: Worst. first day. ever.

Griff immediately grabs my wrist and Rich is shooed off, he doesn't even give me time to explain! He just pulls me over his knee and starts landing burning slaps to my ass! Not to mention how bad it hurt!

"G-griff! Stop!" I say, arching my back and struggling. He rests his hand on my back.

Flash back six months before

"GET HERE! NOW!" The burly man y screams, but he keeps running, tears running down his face.

"GRIFFIN!" He screams, he keeps running, until he's at the edge of the cliff, he stops. looking down at the water beneath his feet.

The smell of salty water and pine makes his head spin, as his footsteps get closer he panics, he can't go back! I can't, he was right behind me, he touched his back and it still felt like he was falling one thousand feet.

End of flashback

I immediately get off and run to the opposite side of the room. Griff stands up. He tries to pick me up lightly but my back was towards him. I turn immediately and slap him.

"GRIFF!" I yell, I hug him really hard and start sobbing and shaking.

"Shh it's okay.. it's okay.." he says, hugging back and rubbing my head comfortingly.

"I-i-i'm sorry! I-i didn't m-mean t-to hit you!" I sob into his stomach.

"Shhh it's okay" he says, rubbing my back.

Flashback

"Oh god please help! Please please! Please let me out!" He  screams at the top of his lungs, screaming something is pulled up to his ne-

End of flashback

"Chiara!" Griff says, that was weird.. that's never happened before.

Sure I got flashbacks before but I don't recall that moment.

"Griff touch my back again.." I say, he hesitates but does

Flashback

Eck

"Be fucking quiet!" He hisses, down his ear.

I scream again

End of flashback

"Chiara?!" Griff says, picking me up and stroking my hair.

"You! You were kidnapped?!" I say, panting. Griffs eyes widen.

"H-how did you know?" He stammers, eyes widening.

"I just saw it.." I say, EXTREMELY CONFUSED.

"You what? Chiara it is impossible for you to know that I've not even told Lacarzo!" He says, suddenly he grabs my neck and pins me against the wall, lifting me.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!" He screams, I start crying.

"G-griff!" I sob. He tightens his grasp

"BITCH!" He yells. The door swings open and Ashton and Andy are there, they rip Griff off me. I cower to the corner.

"WHAT THE FUCK GRIFF?!" Andy yells, Ashton shuts the door.

"SHE IS WORKING FOR SOMEONE!" Griff screams

"THAT IS BULLSHIT!" Andy screams, spit coming out of both their mouths

"DONT FUCKING TEST ME BOY.." Griff half growls, half screams.

"SHE IS FIFTEEN!" He yells, an ear piercing slap rings across the room. I was still catching my breath. Dizzy, I see Andy on the floor, a red mark on his face. But it was enough to make me stand up and pull out the secret pocket knife from my bra.