part 26: F*ck you Ashton

Tw: smut warning

He smirks and pins me to the bed with my arms, I try not to moan but I can't help it.

"Oh someone's desperate!" Ashton says, fake shocked. It was very clear I was a bottom.

"Mhm!" I say, squirming he straddles my stomach and bends down so he can kiss me. After around a minute he stops.

"How bout' after every moan I slip, I take a piece of clothing off, and every moan you let slip you do the same." He says, my eyes widen and I nod, he sits me up and I kiss his neck roughly, he shifts a little and I rub his thigh, he moans a little.

"Damnit" he whispers taking his top off he puts me back on my stomach and starts spanking me like before, I whine but moan. I take my top off and he smirks.

"Eyes up here" I say, he smirks even more and looks in my eyes, I stroke his hair a little and he kisses my neck, I rub my hands down his abs and he slips another moan, he glares a bit and takes off his pants, my eyes slip down towards the bulge and he pins me on my stomach again.

"Naughty girl" he says, and starts spanking me again, I squirm and move, wriggling I moan and he takes off my fishnets, he then carries on and I moan again, he rubs me a little and I keep moaning, he takes my skirt off and then my shorts. So we are both in underwear. I turn red.

He lets me up and I try and tackle him playfully but he smirks and looks at my thong, I rub his sit spot and he moans, I won, he stands up off the bed and slowly slides his boxers down, I turn red as he turns back round, he gets back on the bed and..

"Can I take your thong down?" He asks, I smirk and nod he slides it down. He gets ontop of me and goes into me. I had never done this before.

Okay, I lied, I'm a virgin, but don't tell anyone! *Bonks on head*

It felt... Weird, but really, really good! I immediately moan and he slowly goes in and out.

"Fuck baby!" He says, I moan even more and he smacks my ass roughly, I moan even more. About to release I hear a door open and slam, Ashton immediately pulls out and I whine, but he covers my mouth, he yanks me off the bed and shoves me In a cabinet, throwing my clothes at me.

"Ashton?!" A boys voice calls, I hear a door open and I peep, seeing Ashton dressed I put on my underwear and skirt.

👈👉👈👉👈👉👉👈👈👉👈👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈 Smut is over.

"Ashton! You bunked again?!" The voice says.

"Mhm!" He says.

"I'm sick of you bunking, over my lap." He growls, my eyes widen and I see Ashton get over his knee, his pants and boxers are roughly pulled down and harsh slaps delivered.

"Ah! Ah ow okay! I'm sorry!" Ashton says, teary eyed.

"Sorry isn't good enough!" The guy says, spanking really hard I pull on my fishnet top and top, I quickly put on my shoes, I hear even harder spanks and I accidentally whimper loudly, he stops and Ashton looks up.

The guy stands up and makes his was to the closet I begin whimpering even more and the door swings open. He grabs my wrist and pushes me over the bed, I try and move but he grabs me.

"Explain." He growls.

"Fuck off!" I yell, he smacks me once.

"She did it!" Ashton blurts, I glare at him, he WILL pay for that.

"Did what?" He asks

"Snuck in and stole money!" He blurts, OH HE'LL DEFINITELY PAY.

The guy immediately puts me on the bed and lifts my legs up straight.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I ask, my skirt falling down, the guy yanks off my fishnets and underwear. I turn red, knowing I was exposed.

"Ash, hold her legs." He says, Ashton does so I'm in the diaper position and my whole lower waist is exposed. He immediately starts spanking me and I whine and struggle. After five minutes it really started to hurt, after ten he stopped and grabbed a thin switch. He raised it in the air and landed it down.

"O-ow! No! No stop! Ow!!" I yell, Ashton covers my mouth and another spank is landed, they keep getting layed into my now pink skin, I start crying it hurt that bad, after what seemed like for ever he stopped and Ashton let me up, I immediately pulled my fishnets up and ran out the dorm.

I run into a big storage cupboard and I hear a voice. A light turns on. I see her.

"A-are you okay?" She asks, I look at her, I guess I was still crying

"I-i guess.." I say.

"Do you need a hug?" She asks, I burst into tears, she comes up to me and hugs me firmly.

After a minute or two she lets go.

"I'm Alisha." She says, in a soft spoken voice

"I'm Chiara." I say. She smiles softly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm friends with Rich, he told me about you." She says, smiling I blush.

"Yeah, he's not like Ashton and Andy." I say, sighing.

"Uh oh? What's up?" She asks

"Oh I almost, well, did, lose my virginity to Ashton and he lied about what I did so I got the switch." I say.

"What do you mean he lied?" She asks

"Well he got spanked for bunking and I was caught in the closet and he lied and said I stole money." I say, her eyes open wide.

"Don't worry, I guess you don't want me to tell Rich?" She asks, I nod

"What were you doing out of class anyway?" She asks

"I got lost and decided to dip." I say, she sighs and nods.

"Ight, I'll walk you to your class." She says, I smile and we begin walking, we get to my theatrical lesson and Ashton is there, luckily cc is there as well.

I sit next to her and the teacher walks in.

"Okay! Class! Today everyone is doing singing! I do not care if your nervous! You all have lovely voices! Pick your song!" She yells

Oh boy.