part 27: Cafeteria..

"and we may welcome a special teacher here today! Mr Qwirn!" She says, beaming, Griff walks in and sits down. I turn red, now knowing I HAVE to sing.

Griff looks at me sternly and she claps her hands for everyone to look for their song, I stand up and walk to him.

"Heard you bunked?" He asks, scarily calm, I sigh.

"C-can I speak to you outside?" I ask, he nods and takes me outside the classroom.

"What's up sweet, your not usually like this?" He asks

"I-i-i'm sorry!" I say, and start sobbing.

"Shh sh shh, about what honey?" He asks

"I-i had sex! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to it was the spur of the mo-" but he interrupts me.

"Sh, it's okay, I promise, your not in trouble, thank you for telling me. Who with?" He asks, I look down.

"A-ash.." I mutter, he sighs.

"Thank you, for telling me and not lying.. I'm not happy with what you did however, so it'll be an extra day on your phone. Now, here is the song your singing." Griff says, I could not believe it! He hands me a sheet, bohemian rhapsody.

"Bohemian rhapsody?" I ask.

"Or if you want to sing I threw glass at my friend's eyes and now I'm on probation." He says, I sigh.

"I'll do my own song." I say

"But they aren't the ones I've given you." He says

"They don't suit my voice." I say

"Fine what does?" He asks

"I don't want to sing." I snap

"Chiara do not make me punish you, go inside." He growls I huff and stomp in, Alisha is singing, it sounded amazing! I gulp, I couldn't compare!

Griff pulls me next to him and I rack through my head what song I should sing, it was only a class of ten, so pretty soon it was my turn. Griff nudges me and I stand up, I start shaking a little bit and the teacher hands me a microphone, I'm still racking my brains when.

sex with a ghost! It was perfect! I tell the teacher and she nods and starts playing it, Griff looks mildly amused.

I start and Ashton and Griff look taken a back, it was my inner stripper song.

"I'm having sex with a ghost cause she knows I'm alone! She's a freak in the sheets! Play it cool!" I sing, quite nicely, claps echo around the room and I carry on.

After the second chorus I really start getting into it, dancing a little bit. Then the last part.

I belted a g#5 for it on the ghost.

"Sleeping with a ghost." I say, and it stops, the room is filled with cheering and claps, I resume next to Griff and he smiles at me, I'm sweating from nerves though.

"Well done sweetie." He mutters, I smile at him and the teacher stands up.

"Okay we all need partners to song at the jam in a week, so chop chop!" She says, I look over at Stacey and she comes and sits by me.

"Together?" I ask

"Together." She says, I smile and fist bump her.

*Lacarzo's pov*

"MARCELLO GET DOWN!" I scream, he does and I grab my gun, I load it quickly and shoot three times.

I hear a short breath and a thump, I stand up and he is on the floor.

"Who do you work for?" I growl, standing on him.

He laughs

I stomp harder.

"Fin.." he whispers, just before dying, I grab his body and shove him in a barrel and throw him off a cliff.

*Chiara's pov*

I smile and we all go through the rest of the lesson, quite easy. The bell rings and we come out, Griff grasps my wrist and pulls me aside.

"My office, two o'clock." He says, I become scared and not, he walks off and I walk into the cafeteria.

Ah the cafeteria, I hadn't been in it yet, cc is by my side, the cafeteria is fucking huge, Oscar spots me and smiles at me, I notice everyone is sat down, I go over to an empty table next to Oscar, Finley and Sam, and sit on the table.

"Chiara get down." Fin says. I notice quite a few people are looking

"Nah man." I say. He slaps my wrist.

"Dick." I say, even more people are staring and a girl comes and sits next to Finley.

"Whose this baby? Another one of your tiny pets?" She asks, side eyeing me. I didn't like her.

"That's my mentee." He says.

"Looks like a hooker. Be a dear and get the fuck away from my boyfriend." She says, I turn red.

"Aw! At least if I look like a hooker I can actually get fucked. Unlike you, now, if you don't mind I can't. He's my mentor you stupid child." I say, she turns red and stands up, I jump off the table and we are about the same height due to my platforms, she bends down in my face, the cafeteria is silent.

"What did you just say to me?" She growls

"As if you can intimidate me rat bitch." I say.

"Babe please don't get into another fight." Fin pleads

"Fin why the hell are you with her?!" I ask, she slaps my hard across the face. Knocking me down, cc catches me before I fall and I grab her by the ponytail and land some punches.

"Here we go." I hear Andy shout, I swing her round by it and kick her shin so she's on the floor, she grabs my skirt and pulls me down on the floor we begin punching and kicking, I hear shouting and telling. Thankfully I'm ripped off by Andy, who is holding my arms and a different girl is holding the girl back, Andy drags me up some stairs.

He then takes a left, a right and opens a door.

"Bedroom. Now." He growls.