Part 25: Hotness

Tw: this chapter and possibly the next chapter might have a little bit of sexual references and a tiny bit of smut. Sorry, chapters will be out soon.

I check him out. He looks at me sternly.

"Chiara? Griff warned me about you, sit at the front please." He says, I look at Cc.

"You wanna sit by me?" I ask, she nods and we sit at the front, next to his desk.

"Okay so! We need to figure out why blah blah blah." He keeps droning, me and Cc end up passing notes and she said something really funny. I try not to laugh but I can't help it, he notices.

"Chiara be quite." He says, I manage to stifle my laughter and nod.

"Yes sir." I say, giggling. Cc nudges me and I nudge her back. We immediately burst out laughing. He stands up. He's quite tall.

"Chiara, Stacey, out." He says

"But sir!" I say, still laughing.

"Out." He growls, I stand up and stomp out.

"Putá!" I yell, he glares and I see him slip a wooden ruler into his pocket. Stacey is still laughing.

"Damnit!" I say.

"What's up?" Stacey asks

"Fuckin wooden ruler" I say, and start laughing. That sentence was so funny to me, I hand a monster to cc and shotgun it, I know the teacher can see me, but it just gives me more reason to misbehave, if he wants to piss me off. Then I'll piss him off.

The door opens.

"Put the monster away." He growls.

"The likelihood of that happening is the likelihood of me not sleeping with at least one person a year." I say, he sighs and swats my bum.

"Ow!" I say, he was really really strong. Enough to send me to tears.

"There is plenty more where that came from. Monster away, Chiara, meet me after class. Stacey, last warning, come back in." He growl, I gulp a little, I grab a piece of paper and hand it to Stacey, it had my number on it.

She nods and goes back in he glares a little and was really hot. I blush and turn red, looking down.

"Your gonna regret disrespecting me." He growls. I blush even more, embarrassed.

After another forty five minutes the class fills out and Stacey is last, he calls me in and Stacey is there.

"I do not want to see this behaviour again, from either of you." He lectures, Stacey looks down.

"Stacey, you may leave." He says, cc hugs me really quick, knowing that it was gonna hurt.

"Chiara, your behaviour was unacceptable. You do not disrespect me, not outside of school and especially not in my classroom!" He says, I feel my self go hot and I look down. He puts a stool in the middle of the room and bends bends me over his knee. I whimper a little. He rests his hand on my thigh.

SMACK

"O-ow no! Please sir please I was already spanked this morning!" I say, already close to tears

"Clearly you need another one.." he mutters, spanking me again I whine and arch my back.

"Noo please I'm sorry!" I whine, he spanks again and he's really strong.

"Are you going to SMACK misbehave in my class again?" He asks, I'm almost crying at this point.

"N-no sir!" I say

"Are you SMACK SMACK SMACK going to disrespect me again?" He growls

"Mhmp! No sir!" I say, he immediately starts spanking my thighs. I felt something at the pit of my stomach, I was not getting aroused by this!

I hate spankings but I think it's his hotness mixed with being turned into a sub is what turned me on.

"I've seen SMACK your SMACK record, you've been quite naughty haven't you?" He says, I somehow manage to hold in a moan.

"Yes! Now please! Please stop!" I pant, squirming.

"I know what's happening Chiara, I'm not stupid I can feel it." He says, I turn red and blush heavily.

"I-i don't usually.." I say, barely a whisper, he lets me up.

"It's okay." He says, pulling me into a hug, his big arms wrapped around me.

"I-im sorry." I say.

"It's okay darlin', but why me when all the boys and some girls drool over you?" He asks.

"I mean, I like Ashton Qwirn.." I say.

"But why me I mea-"

"Your hot. That's why." I blurt.

"Pardon?" He asks, cupping his pants.

"N-nothing. I should go." I say, he nods and I grab my bag, I dash out the classroom really red, I couldn't find my classroom, I begin walking round before I bump into someone. I immediately mutter apologies

"Chiara?" Ashton says

"I'm sorry I'm lost." I say, he chuckles

"Wanna dip with me?" He asks, I grin and nod, he takes my wrist and pulls me to an empty dorm, he opens the door and I sit on the couch.

After five minutes I open my mouth.

"Ashton?" I ask

"Yes princess?" He says, I blush at this name

"I-is there anyway a spanking can feel g-good?" I ask.

"Why..?" He asks

"I-i just wanted to.. know" I say, he chuckles

"Do you want me to spank you princess?" He asks, I turn extremely red but nod he guides me over his lap and flips up my skirt, I feel breath escape my lips and he starts, but he did it different, it was pleasurable!

"You gonna be naughty again?" He asks, I turn even redder. He is still spanking and it hurts a little

"N-no sir." I say.

"That's right no-" but he's interrupted

"Mmphoo!" I moan, he stops and sits me up.

"Did you just moan?" He asks, I blush and nod.

"K-kiss me?" I ask, he smiles and starts kissing my neck, it feels good, I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses harder, he goes up to my lips and we start making out on the couch, I bite his lip and I had already felt him getting hard, that's when he stood me up and let me to his room...

A/N

Yoo! So sorry about the smut! I will be writing a little in the next chapter as well so please! Hold on tight!

-CJ xoxo