part 30:

He stares at me, an empty bottle of vodka next to my side.

Okay I lied! I was scared you guys would judge me. I took up a bottle of rakki and two bottles of vodka... But don't judge me!

Lacarzo stands me up immediately and swats my bum.

"Ow!" I yelp, getting out of his grasp it was obvious I was drunk.

"GRIFF GET UP HERE!" Lacarzo yells. I hear footsteps and he bursts in the room.

"What's go-" but he saw the empty bottle and shot glass, and my state.

"She's been drinking!" Lacarzo says, glaring at the bottle.

"Ooh! So scary whoopsie!" I say, giggling, Ashton and Andy come up and I start walking into a wall, Andy picks me up and away.

"Noo! The door is my boyfriend lemme hump it pleaaaaassseeee!" I beg, I jump out of Andy's arms and try and hump it. I hear Ashton and Andy chuckling as I'm dragged away again.

"Nooo! Salommmmmmmm I'll see you aggggaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!" I yell

"She's plastered isn't she?" Andy asks.

"I'll rip a plaster off youuuu in a second!" I slur, and I get out of Griff's tight grips.

"Chiara!" Andy says giggling as I begin rolling around I stand up and run at the wall.

"Anarcgyhhh!" I yell.

Lacarzo drags me away again and Griff is laughing at this point.

"Griff do-"

"Griff don't!" I mock

"Chiara be quiet" Lacarzo snaps

"Do-" he was about to say

"Narky you!" I yell.

He lets go of his grip and I jump on the bed

"That's it I am getting her a body guard" Lacarzo says.

"I'll call Jason." Griff says, I think I passed out because an hour later I'm being shaken.

May I add I was told all of this when I was sober. I don't have any recollection of this.

I jump up and push past the person shaking me and immediately run to the bathroom and start dry heaving, whoever it was held my hair back for me.

I wasn't sick but it was very uncomfortable. I stood up and looked behind me. A guy I didn't recognize was there, mostly cause he had a mask on.

I grabbed him and tried to pin him to a wall but he somehow pinned me to the floor.

"GRIFFFFFFFFFFF!" I scream, Griff comes up.

"Tobin cmon, get off her." Griff says, He let's go

"WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS CRAZY CRUSTY DUSTY ASS?!" I scream, Griff gives my ass a love tap as a warning and Tobin gets off me, I stand up quickly and back away from him

"This is Tobin. He's your body guard." Griff says, I growl a little and swing at the door.

Tobin grabs me and pins me to the wall, I whimper out but gave up.

I don't usually give up

He lets go after a minute and I look at him, the look was familiar.

"Sorry sir.." I whisper, my hair falling Infront of my eyes. A few short words were spoken and I was sent to my room. The smell of alcohol turned my stomach and I ran back to the bathroom and was sick for real this time.

I started crying. My hair was held back and as soon as I was done I drank water and went to sleep

(OKAY DONT YELL AT ME. I KNOW ITS PATHETIC THAT IVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR FIVE MONTHS BUT SHUSH IVE BEEN BUSY. SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT ILL TRY GET A NEW ONE UP SOON<3)