Part 28: Emotions are like whirlpools..

I feel myself shaking, I go in his bedroom and sit, I yelp out and quickly stand up, thank god Andy came in not long later.

"Skirt, tights and underwear off." He says, sitting on the bed.

"N-no Andy please! Please don't I've been spanked to much!" I say, and start crying.

"Oh sweetie, can I see?" He asks, I become nervous but take down my fishnets and lift up my skirt, I hear him suck in air. I cry harder, I pull up my fishnets and lower my skirt.

"It's bruised.." he says, pulling me into a hug

"I-im sorry!" I say, breathless.

"You wanna explain what happened?" He asks, I shake my head and he nods.

"I-i didn't mean to fight I'm so sorry!" I sob.

"Shh, it's okay." He says, his phone starts ringing and he picks it up.

"Lacarzo? Woah, woah, calm down." He says.

"No, I didn't know Chiara did that.." Andy says, glancing at me angrily.

"W-what's he s-saying?" I ask, Andy glares.

"No, she's bruised I can't do that to her." Andy says.

"Yes, I'll hand hand her onto you." Andy says, I sit down on the bed and start shaking, Andy puts his hand on my knee and hands me the phone.

"H-hello?" I ask.

"Chiara rose Esposito! How DARE you sleep with someone when we told you not to!" He yells down the phone.

"U-uhm i-i." I stammer.

"Your coming home after school!" He yells.

"L-lacarzo p-please! I-ive already been spanked please don't!" I beg.

I hear him pause "Two hours, you dare misbehave and your going over my knee." He growls, I sigh a breath of relief, knowing I'd basically escaped death.

"So from now?" I ask

"Uh-huh. I love you okay, by honey." He says.

"Bye.." I say, and the phone bleeps Andy looks at me.

"You had s-" but I shush him

"Yes okay! Drop it!" I say

"Ash-" he asks but I cover his mouth

"I'm pissed at him, drop. It." I growl, Andy sighs

"Fine, but if Griff fi-" I interrupt

"I SAID DROP IT!" I scream, anger swarming over me. The room shook. Strange...

"Chiara calm down" he says, I run out the dorm and back into the cafeteria. Stace is there with Alisha, they both smile at me.

I see Andy coming out, I sit down with them and he storms downstairs, I duck under the table and then crawl under a boys legs. They shift and look down.

"Hide me?" I ask, he smirks and nods, I see Andy's shoes walking around and then HE SITS IN THE EMPTY SEAT.

"Hey guys have you seen the girl with yellow hair? She ran away from me." Andy says.

"Nah, she's fine as hell though." One of them says

"Shut up or I'll batter you." Andy says, I try not to laugh.

"Fine, sorry. But she ran up to the fifth floor." One of them says, Andy sighs.

"God I love her but she can be exhausting sometimes." Andy says, he stands up and I watch him leave, I get up and hug the guy. He smiles and sits me down, I whine really heavily.

"You owe me" he says, I sigh.

"Fine, how much?" I ask, he points to his lips.

"Your kidding?" I ask, he shakes his head and I roll my eyes but peck him on the lips he smiles and let's me go.

I sit next to Alisha and Cc and I see Griff he comes up to me and grabs my upper-arm.

"My office." He growls I sigh and go to his office, I open the door and slam it, I huff and look down. I look up after someone clears their throat. It's Ashton.

"Your in so much shit." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Griff is pissed that your late and you got into a fight." He says, I whine and sit on his lap.

"Kiss?" He asks.

"I don't want to risk it" I say, luckily Griff comes in and stands me up.

"Over my desk." He growls.

"No." I growl, Griff's eyes widen.

"Pardon?" He asks, my heart beats.

"N-no?" I say, he bends me over the desk and lifts up my skirt.

"N-no Griff please ple-" I panic

"Shhh I'm just checking." He says, he flips it down and hugs me hard

"I-im sorry" I whimper.

"It's oka-" but Andy runs in. He stares at me.

"There you are!" He says.

"What's going on?" Griff asks

"She! Is! Super! Human!" He gasps.

"What?!" Griff says

"Oh shut up." I snap.

"What's he talking about?!" Griff asks

"Nothing it's fine" I snap

"Get her angry!" Andy says, I growl at him.

"What?!" Griff asks, his confusion angered me, along with being spanked and Andy being a shit bag I...

The door and all open things slammed shut and Andy was held up against the wall, he seemed to be choking.

"D-DOWN!" He chokes, Griff stares at me and he doesn't know what to do. I'm still pissed, my vision blurred and everything went black.
.
.
.

*Griffs pov*

Chiara fell to the floor and so did Andy, Andy immediately stood up and coughed, but Chiara wasn't waking up.

"Andy are y-"

"Yeah! I told you! Check on Chiara!" He gasps, I bend down and check Chiara's pulse, she was fine.

"She's knocked out." I sigh, a breath of relief.

"What the hell! Did Lacarzo know about this?!" Ashton says.

"To be honest I don't even think Chiara did." I say, she murmurs and I call Lacarzo.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Yeah Chiara is different." I say.

"What? What's up what's wrong is she ok-" but I interrupt

"She's absolutely fine, she's passed out on the floor but I recommend that you, Marcello, Patrizio and David come over here." I say, I hear Lacarzo sigh.

"Okay, but if sh-"

"She isn't in trouble." I say. The phone clicks and after five minutes I speak in the deafening silence of the room.

"If it's anger... What about her other emotions? Like love? Anger is a really strong emotion and love is probably the strongest." I say, Ashton looks up.

"That isn't a bad idea... Emotions are like whirlpools, one thing happens, one emotion takes over your entire body..." He mutters

"I don't want to test on her, that would just be cruel. But we say what happened with Andy... If her anger can do that, what the hell can other emotions do?" I ask.