part 23: Double trouble..

Griff comes up to Ashton and I quickly hide the hickey with me hair.

"Ashton, breathe for me please." Griff growls, he already knew, I immediately take out my mints and suck quickly. I notice Griff is furious, he quickly bends Ashton over his arm and starts spanking him.

"Griff!" He whines, embarrassed "please.. not Infront of Chiara.." he whines, Griff looks at me.

"What do you think Chiara?" Griff asks, not yet noticing my hickey

"At least spare him some dig-"

"What's that on your neck?" He asks, I'm so fucked.

"Gotta go" I say, and start running really fast, inside, up the stairs and I make it to Cc's dorm, I knock quickly as I hear footsteps, Warren answers, Cc behind him.

"Please let me in!" I gasp, he nods and I duck in, he slams the door and I hear Griff calling for me, angrily.

"Who are you?" He asks

"Chiara" I say, he nods and sits on the couch

"What happened?" Cc asks

I uncover my hickey and she gasps and giggles

"Ashton and I got-" but I'm interrupted by a knock, I immediately duck behind the TV and Warren answers

"Hey, Mr Qwirn!" He says

"Hi, Warren. Have you seen a girl with black and yellow hair? She's run away from me, I don't want to punish her I just need to talk with her.." he says, I stand up and walk towards him, letting hair fall Infront of my eyes.

Griff sighs and takes my hand, he takes me down to my dorm and it's opened by Oscar, his face is really dark. So is Finley's.

Griff sits me down on the couch and I whimper, Oscar and Finley sit on the opposite one.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were?!" Griff starts, I look down.

"N-no sir.." I say, Griff sighs.

"And do you know we can track you?!" Griff says.

"Are th-" but Griff nods

"Yes, all three of your roommates are part of the mafia." Griff says

"N-no sir.." I say, Griff moves my hair and growls slightly when he sees the hickey.

"Who did this.??" He asks.

"Uh-m-uh" I say

"Go on. Answer." Finley growls

"Ash.." I say, Griff growls even more and I gulp.

He pulls something out of his pocket

"Breathalyser." He says, putting it in my mouth.

I start blowing and it beeps, Griff sighs.

"23. At least you weren't stupid and didn't drive." He says.

"Phone." Oscar says, I huff and hand it to Griff.

"Twenty three days." He says, I groan.

"Chiara your so lucky I haven't told Lacarzo, but your staying for at least two weeks." Griff says.

I whine.

"Whine all you want it's your fault." He says.

I stand up and stomp off to my room, I root in the bag and Ashton had slipped two more beers in, I smirk. I come back out and Griff grabs my waist, sitting me back down.

"Chiara, you do realise we are responsible for you.?" Finley asks

"Yeah and I was so close to getting railed by Ashton but I ain't gonna fuck a drunk person" I say. Griff growls

"CHIARA ROSE ESPOSITO IF YOU DON'T DROP THE ATTITUDE RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE YOU DROP IT!" Griff bellows, I flinch a tiny bit and decide to stop playing around.

"Okay, since you've had at least two or three punishments today we won't do your maintenance spanking. However, you will get it toMmoRow and I hope you learn your lesson." Griff says, someone knocks at the door and Andy is there with Ashton, Ashton's face is red and his eyes pink and puffy.

"Thank you, Andy. Ashton, sit." Griff says, growling at the last part Ashton sits next to him.

"Before you say anything Chiara wasn-" But he's cut off. By me.

I sigh "I was in the wrong, I payed for the beers with my money behind your back, Ashton!" I say, Griff stares.

"But I gave you the hic-" However Griff cuts him short.

"Enough, Ashton over my knee." Griff says, now the way I was sat meant Ashton's legs were facing me.

I stood up to leave but Andy sits me back down, I hear my heartbeat drum in my ears.

SMACK.

The first spank looked like it hurt, you could tell cause Ashton whined.

Another twenty and Griff stands Ashton up and takes his jeans down, I saved Ashton's dignity by looking down, but Griff kept going, I looked down so all that I could hear was the spanks and I looked up for a second, I could see Griff was mad, but then Griff stopped and rubbed Ashton's back for a second.

"Chiara I want you in the corner." He says, I roll my eyes and go in the corner.

"Lose the attitude." Griff growls, I sigh. Then the lecturing starts.

"I cannot believe you two! Going out and then drinking behind my back!" Griff says, I whimper a bit, for some reason the punishments were a lot more tolerable when silent.

"Then you go and kiss! You know the rules, both of you! If you want to act like a child you can be punished like one!" He lectures again, I whimper even more and I hear Ashton crying as the spanks were still happening. After what seemed like an eternity of lecturing and painful smacks they stopped, I turned and saw Ashton with his pants around his ankles and crying a bit, I immediately run into my room and start crying into my pillow

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I bought alot more hair dye when I was out.

After around an hour of crying into my pillow a soft tapping is heard at my door, I stand up and look in my mirror, I wipe off the muck and open the door.

It's Oscar.

"I-im sorry." I say, barely a whisper his face softens immediately and he picks me up, closing the door he sits down on the bed and rocks me back and forth.

"Shh it's okay.. you did so well puddle.." He says, stroking my hair

(This is not DDLG btw, just some soothing nicknames.)

"I-i-i'm s-s-sorry" I say, still crying. He strokes my hair again

"It's okay your forgiven.." he says, pretty soon I stop crying and panting, I stand up, now very embarrassed.

"S-so why did you come in?" I ask

"Oh, you need to get ready for bed." He says

"But it's only half past seven!" I whine.

"Chiara, one more whine and I will put you in timeout. Griff said your going to bed early, we'll wake you up at five." He says, I whine even more and he glares, he takes my wrist warningly and I stop, I grab some booty shorts and a crop top and go into the bathroom, I wash my face and moisturise and brush my teeth.

I get changed into my pyjamas and let my hair fall loose, brushing it I come out of the bathroom.

"Munchkin do you want to make breakfast tomorrow?" Finley asks, I nod. Knowing that they can't cook, I turn off the light and slip into bed, surprisingly I fall asleep super quick and into dream land, I'm woken up by someone shaking me..

A/N

HELLO. Hi. So how are you? Liking the spam updates? Liking how they are getting longer?! How do you feel about Chiara and Ashton? Cute? Toxic? Lmk! (And yes, I am planning to put one of Griffs brothers in a maid outfit. So get ready for that.)

-CJ xoxo