UA Sports Festival Part 3

Third Person PoV

"The First match: Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso!! Now we'll be taking a short break, and then start the first round!" Midnight said as everyone cheered for the students. Then everyone went to eat. "Hey Izuku, wait up!!" Ojiro called out, making Izuku stop. "Oh hey Ojiro, how are you?" Izuku asked. "I'm fine. Listen, I need to talk to you for a minute" Ojiro said. "Ok, where?" Izuku asked.

-Meanwhile, with Todoroki-

"What do you want, dad?" Todoroki asked his father, Enji Todoroki, also known as the Number 2 Hero, Endeavor. "You know that you can't win without your fire, right? So use it, embrace it, Shoto!!" Endeavor said, smirking. "Over my dead body, 'father'. See me as I win using only my ice" Todoroki said coldly. "Why do you still act like a brat? You're my ultimate weapon against All Might, and you'll become the Number 1 Hero. So stop acting like a brat and accept the power already!!" Endeavor said to him. "I said it once, and I'll say it again. Over my dead body" Todoroki repeated the words, ending the conversation and going to eat his Cold Soba.

-With Izuku-

"So, you're telling me, that if I talk, I'll get mind-controlled by him?" Izuku asked, astonished. Such a quirk!! How is he not in the Hero Course yet?? He could literally play with Villians, who don't have a way to counter Mind based quirks!! He can use it for interrogation!! Hell, he could even make someone confess if they're a traitor or not!! "Yeah, I know. But he can just control minds. He isn't very strong." Ojiro said. Izuku was shocked. If Shinso had trained, he would be someone very hard to beat!! He can even be one of the most powerful underground Heroes like Aizawa!

"Don't worry, I'll find out a way to counter it, and Thank You Ojiro. You're very helpful, and I have no doubt that you'll make a great Hero" Izuku said to his friend. Ojiro smiled, and went away. "Well, I need to teach him some things now, don't I?" Izuku said to himself, chuckling.

-After the break-

"Okay, we're back with the Sports Festival!! Now, will Izuku Midoriya and Hitoshi Shinso make their way to the stage?!?!?!?!" Midnight said, as everyone cheered. Izuku made his way, as Present Mic started commentating. "And on the left side we have Izuku Midoriya, 1-A's cinnamon roll, and a natural prodigy, with 6 quirks!! And on the right side is Hitoshi Shinso, the Eraserhead look-alike!!" "Mic, stop." "He's very mysterious, as he doesn't look like much, but he got in the Third Round, so he must be someone hard to beat!!" Mic finished, as Izuku and Shinso stood on opposite sides.

" "He's very mysterious, as he doesn't look like much, but he got in the Third Round, so he must be someone hard to beat!!" Mic finished, as Izuku and Shinso stood on opposite sides

"The rules are simple. To win, you have to knock your opponent out, throw or force them out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I Give Up"" Midnight said, as the two looked at each other. 'I give up, huh?' Izuku thought. "This is a fight to test the strength of your spirit" Shinso suddenly started, still looking at Izuku, who was surprised a little by this, "If you know what you want for your future, then you can't worry about appearances." he finished as Present Mic asked, "READY??" but he still had more. "That monkey was going on about his pride..." "HAJIME!" Present Mic yelled in the middle of the conversation, "...but don't you think he was dumb for throwing away his chance?" Shinso asked Midoriya, who remained like that. "Yup, you're right. That was one hell of a dumb move-" Izuku didn't get to finish as he was "brainwashed" by Shinso. "Heh, you fell for my trap" Shinso said, proud.

-In the 1-A counter-

"Damnit!!!! I warned him about this!!" Ojiro said to himself, as the others were worried for Izuku. "Izuku's going to win this, right?" Sero asked, a bit worried for his classmate.

"I hope, Sero, I hope" Denki said, also worried for his friend, as they focused their attention back to the stadium.

-In the stadium-

"Walk out of the stadium" Shinso ordered, as Izuku complied, and started walking out. The crowd was watching, and hoped that Izuku would break out of Shinso's control. "So that's how! Shinso's quirk is Brainwash, which controls a person's mind! That's a very powerful quirk!! How isn't he in the Hero course??" Present Mic commentated, as people watched Izuku. As he was going to almost walk out of bounds, he disappeared, and appeared behind Shinso, who was shocked. "H-how did you do it??" Shinso asked, a little fear in his voice. "Simple. I wasn't affected by it in the first place" Izuku said.

"Why? Why weren't you affected by my quirk?" Shinso asked. Well, having six quirks has it's main advantages. As you can see, I have six quirks. One of them is called Esper. It's basically the ability to manipulate things, plants, fire and many other things. But one of the abilities is that I'm immune to brainwashing. Simply put, your quirk is useless against me. Man, explaining things is too troublesome" Izuku said, as he kicked Shinso out of bounds. As Shinso got up, Izuku said, "You think your life is bad?? Be thankful to God atleast you have a quirk. Most people would instantly switch places with you. Also, don't just depend on you quirk all the time. I may not look it, but my hand-to-hand combat is the best. You'll make a great Hero one day. So don't give up, okay?" Izuku said, as Shinso smiled, and his friends cheered for him, saying it was a good match, and pro heroes talking among themselves about him. "Winner by knock out, Izuku Midoriya!!" Present Mic said, as everyone cheered. {I really don't know what to call it.}

"So then, the next match, Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero. Will both of them please make their way to the stage?" Present Mic said, as both of them made their way to the stage. "So then, the rules are the same. Either knock your opponent out, throw them out of bounds, or immobilize them. You can also win by making then say, "I give up"" Mic said, as both of them got ready. "Ready?? HAJIME!" Present Mic yelled, as Sero said, "I know I can't win against you Todoroki, but I need to try!" Sero said, as he wrapped up Todoroki with his tape, and started coming forward. "Oh, a smart move by Hanta Sero! By wrapping him up in tape, he can restrain him until he reaches him to knock him out!" Present Mic said. But what happened next shocked everyone. A huge glacier trapped Sero, and covered half of the stadium. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" Present Mic said, shocked at the raw power.

 "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" Present Mic said, shocked at the raw power

"Sorry, I went a little overboard. I was having a bad day" Todoroki said, as he  waited for Sero to say give up. When he didn't say anything, Midnight announced, "Winner by immobilization, Shoto Todoroki!" As thr crowd cheered.

-With Midoriya-

Izuku saw the whole match with stars in his eyes. "Wow, he'll definitely be a good opponent!!" Izuku said, as he chuckled a bit.

To be continued

Author's Note: Sorry for the SUUUUPER late chapter. There was a lot of things going on and I didn't get time. Also, I'm writing this a 2:30 in the morning, so let me sleep now!! Until next time, Sayonara!! Also, I changed Izuku's sixth quirk to Esper. It's like a mix of Tatsumaki's, Shigeo Kageyama's, and Toichiro Suzuki's telekinetic power combined together.