First Day At UA

Izuku PoV

Welp. I got accepted into UA. No surprise. I got ready for my first day at UA. I walked into the gates of my future. Man, I really hope that Kacchan is in my class. I found Class 1-A, and went in. "You! Why are you keeping your feet up on the desk?! Do you have any respect for this school?!?!" the robot guy said. "Nope what school did you go to, side character?" Kacchan asked. "I am Tenya Iida from Soumei Junior High. And you?" He asked, raising his hand for Bakugo. But he simply slapped it away, and said, "An elitist, huh? I will have fun crushing you" Iida gasped. "Do you even want to be a hero?!?!" Then Kacchan saw me. He yelled, "DEKU!!! YOU FUCKING NERD!!!" and got up from his chair. "KACCHAN, YOU EXPLOSIVE BASTARD!!!" I yelled, and everybody looked at us, as we came and punched each other, then hugged. "Man, you shitty nerd. Remember, you're still my rival" "Yup, your rival and your best friend!!" I said smirking. Then somebody hugged me from behind. "Hey, Deku!! Thanks for saving me!" Uraraka said. "Y-you're welcome" I said.

"If you're here to make friends, then I suggest you leave this school" came a voice from behind. Everyone looked back to see a beanbag. "HOLY SH#T!! JIROU, DID YOU SEE?!?! A BEANBAG TALKING!!!" a blonde boy with a black electric spark on his hair yelled. Then everyone went silent. "It took you 12 seconds to get silent. I am disappointed. Time is precious. I know this is very sudden, but" he threw the gym clothes, "Wear this and meet me outside" he said. "Shouta Aizawa, also known worldwide as the Pro Hero Eraserhead. You don't like public attention because you say it messes up your thoughts. You mostly work underground, and in night. Your quirk? Erasure. You can Erase Quirks, and you're an excellent hand to hand fighter. The only downside of your quirk is that if you blink, then your ability doesn't work. So, if I were to defeat you without a quirk, I could simply put dust on your face" I said.

"My first impression of you kid, I like you. Now get ready" Aizawa said.

"Today we're going to have a quirk apprehension test, so you can show your abilities on the first day of school" Aizawa said. "But what about the entrance ceremony? We'll miss it!" Uraraka said. "If you're going to become heroes, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run the classes" he said. "Midoriya, you finished at the top on the entrance exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Sensei asked. "1000 meters" I said. "Excellent. Now try throwing it, but use your quirk this time" Sensei said. I took the ball, Charged up One For All to 20%, and threw it, and it was so fast, it went up the Ozone Layer. "Infinity" Aizawa sensei said.

"Wait WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!!!?!!?!" the class thought. "That's a pretty good throw" "Wow, we can use our quirks?! Sounds like fun!!!" I got slightly angry, but smirked and said, "Fun huh? Well Aizawa sensei, I want to add a bit of a challenge in this test" I said. "Sure, Midoriya" Aizawa sensei said, reading my mind. "Fun huh? Well then, I think natural disasters, villian attacks, riots are also fun. Let's do a challenge. The one who comes last will be expelled, and sent home. That means, they will never come to UA again. Right, sensei?" I asked, smirking. "You're right, Midoriya" he said. "And let me tell ya. Sensei already expelled one whole class of freshmen last year, so don't think this is a lie" I said, and went to stand with them. "Okay, let's begin" Aizawa sensei said.

The first was 50 metre dash. I activated my quirk I call Lightning Speed, and took 20 rounds around the school in 12 seconds. "How fast is this guy??!?!!!" Everyone said. Next was grip strength. I activated 10% of One For All, and gripped it very hard. The score was 1000 kg. "How strong is this guy?!?!?!" Everyone said. Next was the ball throw, which I scored Infinity again. And after that was side steps. Unfortunately, I came second, as a guy with pop off balls came second. After that was endurance training. I smirked. Let's tease the girls a little, shall we? "Man, I am exhausted. I think I will just take off my shirt" I said, and took it off. Suddenly, a cat came to me, and jumped on my arms.

I looked at the girls, to see them blushing furiously

I looked at the girls, to see them blushing furiously. 'Well, let's get this over with' I thought. I did push-ups very fast, not stopping for even a minute. I kept it on until sensei said to stop. And each test was the same. I kept it on until sensei told me to stop. When I was standing, I overheard the girls talking something about me. "Man, he has lots of stamina" Ochako said. "Makes you wonder how his stamina is elsewhere, eh" Ashido whispered. "What do you mean by that?" Uraraka whispered. "I mean, if he can endure this much and doesn't even break a sweat, how long can he last on the bed? Especially you, Ochako. You like him, don't you?" Mina asked. Everyone pondered over the question, and then blushed furiously. Ochako's blush was the biggest, and she said, "Y-y-yes I l-like him. So what? He wouldn't like a simple girl like me" she said. Oh, if you only knew, Ochako. I want to kiss you right now, but I can't. When the time is right, you'll be mine Ochako. And until then, if anyone touches or hurts you, I will hurt them so bad.

The results were in, and I came first. And the unfortunate last was Minoru Mineta. He was bawling his eyes out, but sensei said, "Oh yeah, about that expulsion thing. I was lying to you, so you could bring out your full potential. So nobody's expelled" Aizawa sensei said, and Mineta fainted from happiness. "That's all for today. Now go to your classes" sensei said, and we went to our classes.

Timeskip to The End Of The World- I mean the end of school

I was walking home, until.... "Hey Deku!!! Wait for me you damn nerd!!!" Kacchan said. He caught up to me, and two others, whom I recognised as Iida and Ochako, came from behind. "Hello, Midoriya. Want to walk home together?" Iida asked, and I nodded. While we were walking, I said, "Man, one day when I smiled in middle school in front of girls, war broke out for me. I dunno. Is my smile that good?" I asked. "I will see, but you have to smile first" Iida told me. I nodded, then smiled.

"Okay, whoever takes that smile away, I will blow their fucking brains off" Kacchan said, while Uraraka and Iida were taking pictures

"Okay, whoever takes that smile away, I will blow their fucking brains off" Kacchan said, while Uraraka and Iida were taking pictures. Man, my smile must be good.

To Be Continued