USJ

"Today, what we're doing will decide your future" Aizawa said. 'Is it another test?!?!' the class thought, sweat dropping. "You'll decide the class president" Aizawa said. "It's normal school stuff' everybody thought in relief. "I wanna be the class president!" "No, make me!" and now everyone was yelling. "Stop, guys!! We will elect a class and vice president by voting!! And the one who gets the most votes will be elected Class President!!" Iida said. "Uhhhh, Iida? Your hand is literally touching the ceiling" Izuku said.

"No surprise that it's me" Izuku said. "And I'm the vice president" Momo said. "Well, as much as I would like this job, I want to give it to Iida" Izuku said. Iida was stunned. "Why, you ask? Because one, everybody will mistake him for Class President instead of me. Second, he looks like a class president from head to toe. Third, he would be even more fun, because he's like a human robot" I said, smirking. "Except for the comment, thanks Midoriya!!" Iida said, and everybody cheered.

"Today we're doing rescue training, so if you want to, you can wear your costumes" Aizawa said. 'Ok! Today we're going to the USJ!' Izuku thought. "Everyone, form an orderly line!!" Iida said, and everybody got into two lines. But when they entered the bus, Iida was embarrassed. Everyone sat down wherever they wanted to, and then Tsu asked me a question. "Hey, Midoriya. I know this is sudden, but do you have only one quirk?" she asked. "Nope. As you see, well um, I am a special case. I got six quirks. First is Black Flames, which I call Amaterasu. The second one is called Esper. It's a very cool quirk, as my teacher taught me chlorokinesis, pyrokinesis and Cryokinesisand because of him, I can even fly now, and put a barrier around me! My third quirk is Sharingan. There are a lot of benefits of this quirk. I can attack you with ninjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu and Genjutsu, fūinjutsu and senjutsu. You watch Naruto, right? Just think of me as an overpowered Uchiha. My fourth quirk is Titan. I have almost all the Titan shifters in my body. Just the Armored Titan is left. My fifth quirk is Lightning Speed. I can run as fast as hell. I mean, I can complete 100 rounds of our school alone in 9 seconds. My sixth quirk, is Time. I know, you are thinking what does this quirk do? Well, this quirk can be the most powerful quirk of all time. Why? Because I can stop time, rewind time, make time go faster, make time go slower, fast forward time, erase this world's time, time travel to the past and the future. I can even rewind a person or an object. So you can think of me as the 'Prince Of Time'. And I even have a huge advantage over those who can copy quirks. You see, my quirks cannot be copied. So that's all" Izuku said. "Woah Midoriya, that's a lot of information. You're literally overpowered, bro. I don't think anyone can defeat you" Kirishima said. "Nope, bro. Your quirk is also cool. If you train it to its limits, and break them, your quirk will evolve. Your quirk's full potential still hasn't been awakened yet" Izuku said.

"Nah, I know that my quirks powerful, but not flashy. You need a flashy and powerful quirk to be popular" Kirishima said. "My quirk is the flashiest, oui!!" Aoyama said. "If we're talking about flashy quirks, then there is Todoroki and Bakugo" Denki said. "But with Bakugo's personality, I doubt he'll make a good hero, kero" Tsuyu said. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME, FROG FACE?!?!?!?!" Bakugo shouted, clearly angry. "Yup, we still don't know much about each other, but we know from the start that your personality comes from the gutter" Denki said, without any fear. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, RIP-OFF PIKACHU?!?!?!?!" by this point, Bakugo was pissed. 'Wow, so this is UA. In Aldora High, no one would even look at him, but now, in this school, they're insulting him like it's nothing. So this is the top hero school in Japan' Izuku thought.

As Bakugo was about to go and blast Denki's face off, "Okay stop messing around, we're here" Aizawa said, ending the squabble almost immediately. They went inside, and were greeted by the Rescue Hero 13. She explained to them about how to use your quirks in dire situations, but suddenly a portal opened behind them. "13!! Come with me and kids! Get back!!" Aizawa yelled as he wore his goggles, "These are real villians"

To Be Continued