UA Sports Festival

Izuku PoV

We were given a week of holiday for the sports festival. So I trained, and trained. And today is finally the day. "Hey Midoriya, in terms of power, I can never reach your level. But today, I'll take you down with only my ice" Todoroki said. "Woah, is this a declaration of war?" Kirishima asked. "You can say that" Todoroki simply said, before going his way. "Oh, this will be fun" I said.

Third Person PoV

"And let's welcome the Class they gave even the villians a run for their money!! Class 1-A!!!" Midnight yelled. Everyone was cheering, as Class 1-A entered. "And now, Izuku Midoriya, the one who scored the top in the Entrance Exams, will give a speech!" she said. Our cinnamon roll walked to the mic, and said, "Izuku Midoriya here. I just wanna say, everyone in this Sports Festival, don't hold back. If you want to be future heroes or on the top, don't hold back. If we're aiming for the top, we will go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!" he finished. There were a lot of claps and cheers as Deku walked down. "Okay! So the first round is....." she spun a wheel, which stopped it's pointer at the Obstacle Race. "The 4 km Obstacle Race!!" she said.

"Ready, Go!" Present Mic yelled. Izuku just stood there, and Todoroki froze the whole ground. He smirked, and started surfing on the ice. He had submitted a form for wearing 1 support course item. His shoes were basically like a one in all pack. He can kick in them very fast, they were as heavy as he wanted, had metal soles, and were good for skating. And the best part was, when he channels fire on his shoes, he starts floating. He started floating, and did it for the ice floor. He saw Todoroki creating an ice floor to go up, so he did it under. On the upper side was Todoroki, and the one down was Deku. Then, he went past Todoroki, whose eyes widened. Wings came from his back, and he started flying. Todoroki snapped out from his trance, and immediately shot ice towards Izuku. Izuku looked behind, and saw ice. When the ice came, he jumped and put his hands on the ice, and lit them with his Black Fire.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking. When Deku saw in his front, he saw the robots from the entrance exam. He smirked. He instantly activated his Susano'o, while Present Mic was commentating, "And here, boys and girls, is the first obstacle: The Robots from the entrance exam!!!!" he screamed. Deku activated his Susano'o, and slashed through a straight line of robots like butter. When he reached the 0 pointer, he took a piece of its armour and then destroyed it. He deactivated his Susano'o, and got to the second obstacle. "The Second Obstacle is: A terrain!" Present Mic yelled. Izuku smirked, and started to parkour on the terrain. And he finished it with a backflip, because Todoroki shot ice towards him, which he dodged in the nick of time.

He stopped, and started to collect mines. Everyone ran past him and looked at him, wondering what he was doing. Now Bakugo and Todoroki were in the lead. "SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he fired another explosion towards Todoroki. And Todoroki once again blocked it with his ice.

"Done!!" Izuku said. He then took the robot scrap metal and jumped, and landed on the exact place he placed all 20 mines. And then there was a big explosion heard, and from the purple smoke came a flying Deku. "WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" he yelled. He then saw, and then became a little pale. 'oh shit!!! I didn't plan what to do after that!' and then a light bulb shone above his head as an idea came in his mind. When he appeared in front of the two in lead, Todoroki shot ice at him again. He smirked and said, "Just as I planned" and then shot Fire on the piece of metal he was on, and sent it very far away, increasing his own speed, and shouted, "WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" and then he appeared in the arena. "And there he is, people!! The strongest in Class 1-A, Izuku Midoriya, is in the 1st place!!!!" Present Mic yelled.

To Be Continued

Authors Note

Hey guys!!! Ummmmmm....... I'm sorry for not uploading for so long!!! And I'm not dead or positive for Corona!!!! See ya in the next chapter!!