Hero Basic Training

Izuku PoV

Our day was normal, untill..... "I AM!!" a yell came, and I thought of what he will say, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!" he said. 'Nailed it!!' I thought. "Look, it's All Might!!" "So he really is teaching at U.A." "Look, he's wearing his Silver Age Costume" a green haired girl said. "Today, we're doing Hero Training!! And what's a hero without a costume?!?!" he finished, as all the suitcases came. "Well, I am going with my own costume" I said. You see, me and Kacchan worked on our own costumes. And boy did I make his costume cool.

"Now you're all looking like real heroes!!" All Might said. Everyone came in their costumes, but the only ones who were late were Bakugo and Izuku. "Where are Deku and Bakugo?" Uraraka asked. Then, a voice came, "Sorry we're late!" and out came me and Kacchan. Our costumes?? Well, let's just say that our costumes were the best.

My costume:

Kacchan's costume:

Kacchan's costume:

What's more, we made these on our own

What's more, we made these on our own. "Wow Deku!! Your costume looks so cool!!" Uraraka came, but I covered my nose, because she was wearing a skin tight costume. And she looked.... hat and sexy. Her curves were perfect, and her... said Izuku!!! Now's not the time to think about this!! "Yeah, I should've been more specific about my costume. They made it skin tight" she said, embarrassed. But a pervert grape came from behind and spanked her ass, which she yelped, and that purple guy said, "I like this school!" I became angry, and punched him, and summoned a shadow clone. I told him my plan, and he agreed. He threw kunai from the front, while I teleported behind Mineta, who was blocking it, and took a kunai, activated my Sharingan, and slashed him, while teleporting. Then I asked my clone, "Ready?" he said yes, and we went very fast, and slashed him multiple times, and blue sparks emerged from him. I was still in my Sharingan, and I said, "Don't mess with the Uchiha" and everybody was watching. All Might's jaw was open, and suddenly everything came back to me. I went to him, and sighed. "Gold Experience!! Heal this guy" I said, and my stand came and healed him. I took on my scariest face. So when he woke up, I looked at him, with both my Sharingan and Rinnegan. "Look here, you pervert. If Aizawa sensei spared you, that means he saw potential in you. You'll be a great hero, if you can control your hormones which I think you have from birth. And if you physically abuse any girl ever again, I'll beat the :;&?-(&(4(-(;?-(&(;(-);(69;(6);?&&):?" I said, and he looked like he was pissing his pants. I went back to my pure form, and smiled, "And that's taken care of! He'll never physically abuse you girls, or even say dirty things. And if he does" I activated my Sharingan, "He'll wish he was never born, and will never see tomorrow" and deactivated it. "Okay All Might!!! When are we starting?!" I asked excitedly. Everyone looked at me like I was some sort of personality shifter.

"Well.. that was interesting. Now let's start!!" All Might said.

(The teams were like in the anime)

"Hero Team, start!!" All Might said. "Okay, so here's the plan. I'll make one clone, and send him with you. You go with him, and the real me will fight Kacchan, because he'll come after me" I said. "Wow Deku, you're a master plan maker!" she said. I blushed, but became serious again. We entered the building, and Kacchan was looking for me. I told Ocha to go, and I turned towards Kacchan. "Hi Kacchan. You know, we haven't fought since the last time, right? So let's fight now" I said. "Yeah you will!" He said, and launched an explosion at me, which I dodged, and went for a punch, but he blocked me. He tried to punch me, but I was good in Parkour and Flexibility, also Acrobatics, so I dodged easily. We kept fighting, he was sending explosions at me, and I was sending ninjutsus at him. "Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique!" I said, and two wood dragons formed, and attacked him. One was successful, while the other one was blown away. "Hey Deku, you know how my quirk works, right?" He asked, and I nodded."I was storing up my sweat so I could launch it into a big ass explosion!" and then he showed him the glove. All Might was worried, and said, "Young Bakugo!! Don't pull the pin, it will kill him!!" "As long as he dodges it, I doubt he will be even bruised" Bakugo said, and pulled the pin. "Za Warudo" I whispered, and time stopped. Even the explosion stopped. I activated my Susano'o, and resumed time again. The explosion occurred, and I was just standing there. When it cleared, there I was, my Susano'o activated.

In the observation room

"How much power does this Midoriya have?!?!" the class yelled. 'Young Midoriya, I don't regret one bit making you my successor' All Might said, smiling.

Back to the building

"So we're getting serious, aren't we, Kacchan?" I asked, smirking. I stopped time, grabbed him with my Susano'o, and resumed time. "What the hell Deku?!?!" Kacchan asked. I wrapped the capture tape around him, and let him go. "Sorry Kacchan, but let's fight afterwards, because I need to win this" I told, and activated One For All Full Cowling 10% and went to the room Uraraka was in in a flash. I got there, and I heard Iida say, "Oh shit" I went in a flash and touched the bomb. "THE HERO TEAM WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!" All Might yelled.
I smirked. And the other fights continued and we left for home when school got over.

To Be Continued