The Announcement of the Sports Festival

"Good Morning mom!!" Izuku said. "Good morning to you too, Izuku!!" she said. "Mom, you know today I'll be spending the whole day with you" he said, and they began. They ate breakfast, then talked until lunch. Then they ate lunch, and now was the dance competition.

"Are you ready Izuku?" his mom asked. "Yup mom" he said. and they started to dance. Izuku was flexible, so he could do dance moves which many others considered impossible. But his mom was no joke either. They were both evenly matched. No, they were in perfect sync. But the winner was Izuku, because he started doing breakdance. "That was so fun, mom!! We should do this often!" he said.

They watched movies, had fun. All in all, this day was the best for Inko. Then they went to sleep.

Next Day

"Who'll be our homeroom teacher now?" Denki asked. Suddenly, a mummy came walking in. "Mr. Aizawa!?!?! Are you okay?!?!" Ochako asked. "My well being does not matter. The fight isn't over yet" he said. 'Are there more villians?!?!?!!?!!' the class thought. "The UA Sports Festival is coming" he said. "How did I forget that this is a hero school?!?!?!" Kirishima yelled, and the class cheered. "Quiet, class! Now as you know, UA sports festival is very popular. In the times before UA, there were Olympics. Nowadays, it's the UA Sports Festival. There'll be pro heroes, who will see your performance, and that is a major thing. How you perform in the sports festival, will decide your future. There are three chances, so Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!!" he said.

"Hey Uraraka, you never told me why you wanted to become a hero?" Izuku asked. She said, "Well, you see... I'm doing it for the money" she said, embarrassed. "What's wrong with giving yourself a steady lifestyle?" Iida asked. "Well, you see, my family is poor. They're construction workers, but lately they didn't get any contracts. So we're broke. I bet they had to give up their luxuries and food just to pay for my school. So when I become a pro, I wanna earn money and give them the life they deserve!" she said. "That's so cool!" Izuku said.

"Hey, why are these guys blocking the exit?!?!" Kirishima asked. "They obviously wanna see the class who survived a villian attack. Obviously they wanna see us with their own eyes" Bakugo said. He was trying to go, but the kids were blocking the way. Suddenly, someone hit Ochako on the head, and her head started bleeding. Our cinnamon roll got angry. Suddenly, the air felt cold, and a sudden rise of power was felt. They looked to see the source, and it was none other than Deku.

"Clear the way so me and my friends can go home and train" he said

"Clear the way so me and my friends can go home and train" he said. The students cleared the way, and him and his friends went away. "Are all 1-A students this strong? When we were gathered here, he looked like an innocent boy. But if he's so powerful, then that means that all of 1-A are like that!! They're more powerful than us, but never show it!!" a student yelled.

To Be Continued