That Day

Timeskip 10 years

"Well kids, normally I would be handing out forms" the teacher said, but then threw the pile of papers, and said, "But I know you all want to be heroes!!" the class cheered and showed off their quirks. "Hey teach! Don't lump me and Deku in with these wannabes" Bakugo said, and everybody in the class booed and yelled at him. "Oh yeah, you and Midoriya are going to aim for UA, right?" the teacher said. "Yup! And with our amazing teamwork, we will both get in!" he said. "You know, Kacchan, we both are the best in this class" a boy with green hair said, as he picked up the pile of paper with such speed, that you can even tell that nobody saw him. He then went to the quirkless kids's desks and said to them, "If anyone bullies you, or hurts you, come to me. Although, I can't say that after I am in UA" he said. The classes ended for the day, and everybody went their separate ways.

Izuku was walking in a tunnel, until a sludge villian came and said, "You will make great fodder for me!" and grabbed him. But then, Izuku poofed away, and it took the sludge villian sometime to realise that it was a clone. But it was too late, because Izuku was behind him, already slashing him into bits, and bottling him up. Suddenly, a voice came, "FEAR NOT, CITIZEN! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE- OH. DID YOU DO IT, YOUNG MAN?" All Might asked. Izuku was shocked, but nodded. "Well thak you, young man! You made my job a whole lot easier!" All Might said, and then jumped away. Izuku then went his way, and was walking....... still walking....... and was still walking...... just stop walking goddamnit! He then comes in front of a street which was lit on fire. He put his headphones on and played Odd Future, and his favorite part.

Dreaming ishi gyakusou
Shikakui sora kokoro no sukima umenu Akenu yoru kara nukeyou

He went rushing in, activating his Sharingan, and stood in front of the villian with a sword in his hand, and the villian got ready to attack him.

Mirai no kaizoudo sage bokura wa me wo sorashite wa
Naritai mono nante nai to usobu ita hibi wo

He looked at the villian straight in the eyes, and went charging in.He stopped time and rescued Bakugo, and slashed the Villian into tiny bits again, but this time he burnt it with black flames, and then when the Villian was still alright, All Might came and punched him, yelling, "DETROIT SMAAAAAAASSHHHH!!!" And the weather changed from rainy to clear. Everyone went silent, until someone yelled, "Look!!! He changed the weather with just one punch!!!!" then everyone started cheering.

Timeskip

"What were you thinking, going in like that?!?! You could've died, kid!!!" Death Arms yelled. "Atleast I attempted to save him. You just ran away like a bunch of cowards. And look, you're trying to make me the victim and yourselves the hero. The only one that couldn't fight in that terrain was Kamui Woods, but he rescued people" Izuku told him, and went away very fast.

Timeskip to "Young Man, You Too can become a Hero"

"I AM HERE!!!!!" "All Might?!?! You should be surrounded by reporters!!" "GETTING AWAY FROM THEM WAS A PIECE OF CAKE. WHY? BECAUSE I AM ALL MIGH-" suddenly, there is smoke and our beloved Symbol Of Peace is a skinny skeleton spewing out blood. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Midoriya yelled. When things calmed down, All Might explained everything to Midoriya, and told him about his quirk, and how he thought Midoriya will be the successor, and Izuku, our main character in this story, accepts it. And thus, from that day begins the real story of our Hero, Izuku Midoriya.

To Be Continued