Izuku becomes famous

OMAKE

-In an alternate universe-

Izuku PoV

Welp. Here I am fighting villians. "Wood Style: Wood Golem!!" I yelled, and got on top of a golem, who knocked out the villians in my way. I saw sensei fighting the villians, until a bird like creature came and attacked him. He was bashing him, so I became angry, and my Mangekyou Sharingan became Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and my Rinnegan had 10 tomoe now. My eyes got a little bloodied z but I yelled, "AMATERASU!!!!!!!!" and burnt the Nomu's head, while he screeched, and there lay a lifeless Nomu. I stopped time, got Aizawa sensei out of there, kicked the teleportation guy until it seemed like he was knocked out, and resumed time, and went to the guy with hands and punched him in the gut. But the teleportation guy obviously had power in him, so he and that hand guy escaped. I saw villians were still there, so I did something I wouldn't regret.

I bit my thumb, which hurt as hell, and turned into the War Hammer Titan. I kicked and punched and hammered the villians, until they were all knocked out. I sighed in relief and got out of my Titan, and slid down to the surface. And what I saw was not something I wanted to see. The media. Yup, I'm screwed. All Might came and looked around, asking who did all this, and every finger pointed to me. All Might looked at me, and then smirked. I went to Aizawa sensei, rewinded his body before he got injured, and took him outside. But oh boy was I gonna regret it. "How did you defeat so many villians?!?!" and a thousand other questions were asked to me. That is, until someone asked me that question. "Are you a villian, or are you going to become one?!?!" I immediately activated my Sharingan and Rinnegan and leaked out killing intent. "If you ask me if I'm a villian one more time, you'll wish you were never born. If I was a villian, why did I defeat them, instead of working with them?" I asked, and everybody backed away from me, because of my voice. I sighed and woke up sensei, and told him everything. He said that this week was a holiday week, and we went our ways.

Well, let's just say that the whole class asked me how me and Bakugo made our Hero costumes. I sighed, and told them, "You see, me and Kacchan have been collecting money since we were six for lab equipment. My mom already had a warehouse, so we kept it in there. But no, we didn't keep all the things in there. We kept the basic things on the outside if someone raids it, and there is a secret door which will open only if me and Kacchan are there. Come on, let me show you our lab" I said, and Kamuied us to our basic lab. "Wow, so cool!!"

The lab which they showed to everyone which is not a secret:

"Hey FRIDAY!! Can you open the door to the secret lab?" I asked

"Hey FRIDAY!! Can you open the door to the secret lab?" I asked. "Sure, Midoriya" came a voice. And not to my surprise, we got pulled in to the underground. They looked in awe at our underground lab. "There are three rooms, and we're currently in the first room" I said.

The first room:

I showed them the second room

The second room:

And our last room:

And our last room:

"How rich are you?!?!?!" they asked

"How rich are you?!?!?!" they asked. "Oh, it's nothing. We just got lucky, that's all. You see, me and Kacchan won 100 lotteries, which resulted in ten billion dollars" I said, and their jaws dropped. "So let's go back then" I said, and they nodded. "FRIDAY, launch us" I said. Bags of parachutes came to us. "What's this for?" Uraraka asked. "Just wear it" I said, and everybody wore it. Suddenly, we were launched like rockets. Everyone was screaming, while I was cheering. "WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I said, and told them to take my hand. They nodded, and we formed a circle. After sometime, we let go and opened our parachutes. Fortunately, we all landed safely. "How was it guys?!?!" I asked. "It was so cool!!!" "Yeah, l felt like I was flying!!" "Good, because that was the exit!!! So that means, whenever you come to my underground lab, we'll exit like that!!" I said. Man, I love my friends.

To Be Continued