Chapter 2

I woke up and decided to write back to kate and Georgia.

Dear Georgia and kate,

its elle. how are you guys?  It's been so long since I saw you and your mother. well..  your mother at least.  yesterday was my first day at the NSOC and honestly,  it wasn't as bad as I imagined haha.  there was a girl who was being spiteful and jealous. I hope you guys are doing well. I heard about him and I'm so sorry about Jim. I'm familiar with loss. my dad passed last year. I do want to catch up and talk. how about we meet on Wednesday haha. I'm here for you and here my number (***-*****-*****). 

                                                                love, elle

I heard my phone buzzing. so I went over to my nightstand and checked my phone. it was ryan. how did he get my number? I shrugged and checked. '' hey elle!! wake up, sleepyhead. new training today. you'll see once you get down here. I had fun yesterday oh and if you're wondering how I got your number. it's a requirement I have to get all newbies numbers so don't be creeped out... lol byeeeee.    I walked downstairs and seen the back of Ryan's head. I walked over and greeted him, he was laughing. I smiled because of his laugh.  hey, he said. hi, I said sitting down. so.. what's my training. Ryan- don't be impatient miss elle you won't get anywhere with it. I looked at him and said oh, right sarcastically.   he called me miss elle. and you're probably thinking. yeah so? I've had a couple of crushes in life like everyone else and him saying that reminded me.  there was Robbie Geralt the cute Jewish boy with the most alluring green eyes and we did date but he moved away because of his family.  then there was mike chino the handsome blasian boy who was stocked up with siblings and had a kind heart. his dad blew everything out of proportion because he kidnapped them and made people believe they were missing. he's safe and sound now. feels great to say.  now there's Ryan.. don't know his last name.

Ryan clapped.  okay, let's go to the practice room. voila! he said. there's nothing here.. just waittttt ladyyy. he started to improvise. so... he hopped on the gurney. so say a patient comes in from the beach barely conscious because they drowned, have dysentery, and a jellyfish bite. what do you do? he asked. well, first I get a doctor's pee for the jellyfish bite and put mollos cream on it. mhm, Ryan said.  then I get an iv for dysentery so he doesn't get dehydrated and of course, do CPR so he can live. pretty good, pretty good Ryan said but why not CPR first? oh, I said because the jellyfish bite is most likely to kill him then the drowning and maybe he could swim but he started to freak out when he saw it. Ryan- reallyyyyy good.

I headed to my room and walked to my bed. Ryan texted. 

Ryan- you're such a beast, better than Kim don't tell her I told you that. goodnight cutie. =)

Me- I won't tell her haha, scouts honor and one more thing. if I do good on my next training we go on a date and you tell me your last name. deal?

Ryan- typing.... sounds like a plan

I woke up to 27 missed calls from my grandparents. WHY DID THEY CALL SO MANY TIMES!!! I called back. hello, grandma? oh my god, ELLE WHERE ARE YOU!!?!. it's about your mom she hit her head on the kitchen drawer.  OMG GRANDMA WHATTT! , I'm on my way is she okay? I started crying. She's in the hospital hun. I heard you were at NSOC please stay, well be fine. I promise I love you. okay, grams I love you too. I texted Ryan immediately