Chapter 5

3 weeks later

god, mom be careful!!!! I'm sorry hun but you being pregnant makes this 1000 worse!!!! mom didn't you and dad get married when you were pregnant with me! yes, but I was like two months, your 8!! UGH, you're so annoying. I zipped the dress up and walked out of the room. Ryan was already at the venue checking out everything with pops. they had become very close.  I was so happy to be marrying Ryan I grabbed my wedding bag and got in the car.  are you ready hun my mom asked? yes. I remember I and your father's wedding. he was so nervous and excited at the same time and he was doing the breathing exercises he taught pregnant women to do in labor and I thought that was so funny.  we got married at the charleston venue, it was beautiful, it's going to be like thirty minutes sweetie. okay, mom.  at the thirty minutes went by. we arrived at the venue. I got out of the car and was astonished at the sight. it was so beautiful. I smiled at my mom and grandma.  it was about to start. I freshened myself up and got ready to walk down the aisle. my dad was supposed to walk me but.. he always said how excited he was about my wedding I wish he we here. I breathed in and smiled. my grams grabbed the bottom of my dress so I wouldn't fall and my mom held my hand. The doorman opened the door. my uncle Phil screamed, CUE THE WEDDING MUSIC!!!!!!! the piano man got startled and started playing. I was walking and smiling, it was so nice to see my family there, I waved at my little nieces, nephews, and cousins.  your here my mom whispered. now or never my grams said. Flinn and Kyle were Ryan's best men. he was speechless. The officiant smiled and started to speak, we are gathered here today, to celebrate Ryan D. Flinton and Elle R. Pierce and we are now ready for the vows, Ryan your up.  Ryan smiled nervously um I say a lot of things and know a lot of things and elle is the biggest thing I can talk about and know about, she honestly the greatest I'm glad I met her, I'm glad she having our kids, she so resilient and strong I love you elle and I'm glad you said yes. I smiled. Elle your up.  hmmm okay. Ryan was honestly the sweetest at NSOC and I fell in love with him instantly, he's great, he's smart, he's kind and lovely he takes care of me. I have had the greatest year with this beautiful handsome man and I thank and appreciate all that he's done for me.  The officiant spoke now I'm tired, let's get rolling he said with a straight face. Do you take Ryan d flinton to be your husband in sickness and in health. I do. Ryan, do you take elle r pierce to be your wife? I do Ryan smiled.  you may kiss the bride.   Ryan dipped and kissed me. we walked down the aisle smiling.  

OKAY, GUYS!!!! Ryan said we're gonna open up gifts and dance then we're leaving. everyone chuckled. OH and to whoever didn't get us a baby shower present and a wedding present. he coughed, mhm mhm aunt boo.  she scoffed. okay, the first gift is from uncle Phil. we opened it oooh baby doctor onesies. thank you, uncle Phil. okay, the next one is from Flinn. I know it was only two gifts but we're so tired guys.  we got up I spoke oh and we'll open them and record it and text how much we love it.   uncle Phil spoke wait!!! you guys have to dance, remember? oh yeah. Mom turned on her and dad's wedding playlist, I laid my head on Ryan's shoulder. i love you, Ryan.  I love you too elle rose.  20 songs had passed and it was cake time.   OKAYY CAKE TIME PEOPLE. I started to cut. here you are, here you go, there you go, and finally some for me and Ryan. we sat down. we grabbed a bite and looked at each other in sync, it was sooooo good. I and Ryan had ordered a random flavor and it was lemon Rasberry oh my godddd.  mom walked over to the DJ and asked to play a video. I and Ryan looked at each other confusedly. I then realized it was a video of dad.

The video started. heyyy elle it's dad um this is a video for your wedding. I'm probably in a fight with your mom or no longer living either way I'm not there at the wedding. I love you, sweetcheeks. i was so happy when you were born your a great daughter and person, I love you so much and whoever has taken my daughter's hand please, please take care of her. I'm counting on you. my mom gave me a sympathetic look on the dance floor. I started crying. hey babe, do you wanna go? yeah, I said.   Ryan and i got his family to put the gifts in the car.  thank you everyone for coming he said while we were walking down to the car. they waved. we got in and ryan grabbed my hand and smiled. we drove off.