Rose's and Drew's 1st birthday

The day had finally come March 19th the babies are 1 todayyyyy. It was 9:20 in the morning and I woke Ryan up. Hubby wake up, its the twin's birthday!!!! he rubbed his eyes. Hmm, here I come baby. I smiled and went into our bathroom. I got in the shower and did my hair. Ryan followed after and we headed in to grab the twins. We grabbed them and danced with them on our hips. happy birthdayyyyyyyy *in mellow voice*. happy birthdayyyyyyyy!!! I put drew down because he could walk now rose on the other hand was still crawling but maybe she would walk today. The party was at 1 so we had awhile.  I made chocolate chip waffles for everyone and added whip cream. The twins were eating so much. I and Ryan laughed. we looked outside and it was so sunny which was great!! Ryan was still hurt after the incident but he was fine at least in his words I was still worried about him. I grabbed rose to see if she would at least budge to walk but she didn't she just sat there. Ryan shrugged while finishing his waffles.  well, let's get the decorations, oh!! and the cakes. oh yeah. you can do drew's and ill do roses. no, let me do roses. alright, babe.  I grabbed the decorations while Ryan watched the twins.   here we are. so we got streamers,  goodie bags,  chips, toys, table covers. candles. icing, cake mix. banner.  mhm, Ryan nodded.  

we got the cake mix out and looked at the directions. okay, I clapped so cake mix, eggs, milk, and mix. I started adding mine to the pan. Ryan was struggling. I just put the cake mix in the oven and crossed my arms while watching him struggle.  he looked back and scoffed. he finally got it and added the cake in. it was now 10:30. 3 more hours. I and Ryan turned the vampire diaries on and when we went back to normal tv. greys was on I haven't watched it since dad died... trust me I was fine, I just missed him.  Ryan rubbed my shoulder. babe the cake!! ohhh!!! we ran to the oven and grabbed the cake. it wasn't burnt, thank god. we smiled with relief and put them in the freezer to cool.  we sat on the couch and grabbed the twins we tickled them. we realized it was almost twelve which meant it was almost one. we put the decorations up and just..... waited. my grandparents came and then Ryan's it was my first time meeting them. Then my mom, Ryan's parents, etc. I got the cakes out of the freezer and put the icing and sprinkles on, and sat them on the bench outside in the backyard. we grabbed the drew and rose and took them out in the backyard the rest of the family followed. Michael and kate came and even uncle Phil.  we waited for more people so we could start the party.  I had to hold rose which was so annoying because she was heavy and 1 years old!!! she should've been walking by now. Ryan was about to speak until I interrupted and told him he always spoke. he stayed silent. 

Heyyy guys! thanks so much for coming. we can't believe the twins are already a year. it's honestly so exciting. Drew is walking but rose isn't and we're annoyed. everyone laughed. she'll get there. if your wondering what happened to Ryan, um he got jumped by a random but he's fine and in the party mood so let's do some games and we'll do cake in a few. 

Ryan sat me at the table and held my hand. Elle, I think I'm gonna go back to Canada but only for a little, he added to back me feel better.  Ryan, I'm not doing this, you're not telling me this! right now what is wrong with you, like actually because your not leaving me and definitely not the twins so just stop.  he just sat there while I walked away.  I walked over to Michael and Kate who were holding the twins.  hey guys!!!! hey elle, how about we get rose up and walking you need something to occupy your mind hun. alright, kate. I got on the ground while kate put rose down while holding her arms.  alright, girlie, walk! she started wobbling while struggling to take her first steps.   I walked away still thinking about my fight with Ryan.  I walked back over just to stumble and see rose walking. I screamed. GUYS SHES WALKING, LOOK!!!!!! everyone cheered and walked over to her. More people arrived and we just played the party games and it was time for cake. Ryan grabbed my waist but I was still mad at him so I moved slightly. I handed him a knife for drew's cake and I had one for rose's. we down from ten to one since that's how old they were turning.  uncle Phil did us a favor and just counted down. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!! we cut it my mom held the twins everyone got in a line for the cake and why the line was getting shorter we saw a tall man we've never seen before. ryan's face lit up like he was terrified. I told my mom to take the twins in the house. Ryan told me who the man was it was the guy who jumped him. I gasped and just started to tell my family to move they were confused. Ryan yelled!!! IT'S THE MAN WHO JUMPED ME!! GET OUT THE LINE!!! my family ran but uncle Phil just stood there in front of the man. Ryan tried to grab him but he didn't move. Uncle Phil walked closer to him and just punched him and then grabbed the pinata bat and attacked him with it.  I and Ryan looked at each other and just smiled. when uncle Phil stopped and yelled at the man to sit down and explain why he did what he did to Ryan. The family walked out of the house and gathered near the guy. He winced in pain but started talking. Um a couple of weeks ago my niece said she had a rude customer whose mom gave her lip and told me to handle it, so I followed you guys home and waited for you to leave. Ryan realized what he was talking about. OMG elle at the store!!! the woman who said if the stuff was girly! oh yeahhhh. The man just walked up to Ryan who walked away because of PTSD and apologized. While he left my mom yelled. YEP, THAT'S RIGHT! LEAVEEEE!!!. okay, I said where were we? oh yeah, cake! 

Everyone left and we sat on the couch after putting the twins down. we sighed in relief. I spoke calmly. look, Ryan, I'm not mad at you I just...  he looked down. wait, elle just wait, I'm not going I don't know what I was thinking but when your uncle Phil hurt that man I realized my debt here was gone and I didn't have to feel unsafe anymore, I wanted to leave out of fear and a lot has happened to me that was bad but I also got out of an unhappy relationship, got married and have two amazing kids who are already one. I smiled and kissed his cheek. alright, baby. I laid on him and realized. Wait, babe. mhm, he said. we didn't smash the cake in the twin's faces! Babe, they're sleeping! then let's wake them up! alright. ill grab the cake, you grab the twins. alright, Ryan. I tipped toed to their room and tried not to creak the floor. I grabbed them and they woke up. I put them down since they could both walk now. Rose was still wobbling but she was there. Ryan but what was left of the cakes on their high chairs. I put the twins in the highchairs and I and Ryan counted down and started singing happy birthday. they were smiling and so were we. we walked over and smashed their heads in the cake. They were screaming and I and Ryan were laughing. we washed their faces off and put them back to bed.  I and Ryan watched our old videotapes. we dozed off.