Chapter 8

Me and Ryan we're exhausted from parenting but we loved it so much. Drew and Rose we're great kids it was just well us. Their first birthday was coming up and me and ryan didnt have any plans. we tried to brainstorm, we sat on the couch holding the twins and thought. Okayyy how about clowns! he said excitedly. what, ryannnn noooo, do you want them to be tramumatized? ummm how about something simple like blue and pink i suggested. hmmm i like ittt he said. we laid our head backs and looked at eahc other and just smiled. i put rose on the ground and went into the kitchen to grab a drink and next thing i know rose was screaming so i ran over to check and her nose was bleeding! RYANNNN WHAT HAPPENED! he was stammering trying to explain. i dont know she just started scremaing and then her nose started bleeding... maybe she's teething. i just shook my head. She could be really sick ryannnn not teething! we have to go to the hospital grab drew. we put them in the car seats and headed to the car. ryan drove. we finally go to the hospital and i grabbed rose. i walked to the front desk and told the lady what happend but we had to wait until a doctor came. elle wouldn't stop crying. GODDDDD!!!. a doctor finally arrived and i explained what ryan at least told me. she took us to a room. okay let's see um just sit here right here on the table for me. im gonna check her ears to see if maybe it's an ear infection. i nodded while pacing. alright now let's clean up that precious nose of yours. what's her name? the doctor asked. oh it's rose. how sweet and how many months? 11. okayyyyy she's fine just a nose bleed and some teething and i know its a little late to be teething but all babies are different, she's fine just get some teething toys and some tissues with vaseline. it was smart to come she smiled. Me and ryan headed out with the twins. we drove home and put them in the cribs and dozed off.

It was 8 in the morning and i woke up to the smell of bacon. i looked in the baby's room to go get them but they weren't there. i walked in the kitchen and saw ryan cooking up a feast. i walked over to him and smiled. how's rose? she's fine, babe.  all this food isnt just for you right? he chuckled. Nope. alright. i walked over to the twins little play spot and noticed something about drew. he was standing without his walker. i smiled and encouraged him to walk. he started to take little steps and come towards me. ryan asked what was going on. come over and see i said. is he???!!! yesss look. a couple more steps, buddy. we just watched him as he made it over to me.  i just laughed and hugged him while ryan rubbed his back and smiled at him. Rose was just sitting there playing with her blocks.  we looked at each other. i mean.... she'll get there. right? yeah, yeah he said nervously. what's that smell???? OHHHH, THE BACONNN!!! i laughed. ryan ran over and dumped the bacon on the plate while frowning. i put drew down and walked over. next time let me cook. i can i can cook he said. no i said while shaking my head. i tried the bacon. Ryan i snorted, what is this??? he laughed. we made the twins bottles and headed over to them. rose was still playing with her blocks while drew snatched his bottle from ryan. i grabbed rose and gave her her bottle. they started to drift off. So we put them in their cribs. wanna watch a movie? i said while putting elle in her crib.  sure.  we walked out their room. so is it like a date? i asked. or?? i mean he said while shrugging. i just looked in my closet for any type of dress while he plopped on the bed watching me. whattt?? i said. nothing he said while grabbing a book from the nightstand. i turned back to my closet but couldn't find anything. RYANNN i said angryily. yes?  do you happen to have a dress for a girl that was pregnant not so long ago that needs it? hmmm he said while getting up, i think i do.  here you go. i smiled wowwwww this is beautiful, thank you, my love.   your welcome. i looked in the mirror and held the dress up to me. my smile started to fade and all my insecurities came out. Ryan came up from behind me and said. elle your beautiful and i know the pregnancy was hard but you still look amazing. i just turned around and kissed him. so does this mean when i put my suit on i'll get a pep talk? i chuckled. in your dreams, sir. 

I made me and ryan's favorite popcorn while he was getting dressed. we hadn's threw the burnt bacon out so i crumbled it up and put it in the popcorn. i mostly wanted to see ryan's reaction. i was used to burnt things because of my dad. he could kinda cook he just never watched his food so he would always burn it. ryan came out the room. i walked over with the popcorn. you look stunningly handsome. he smiled and kissed me. he sat on the couch while i put on the vampire diaries. i know i said movie night, but this show is really good. he just nodded. we watched up to four seasons. we paused and talked about it.  I wish klaus and damon had more screentime he said. yeahhh me too.  i wish katherine was nicer i said. nahhhh he added. i wonder what it would be like if damon and stefan we're still humans. yeahhhh i added. we just talked and talked until we fell asleep.