Chapter 7

it was finally morning and had gotten enough rest supringsly. I woke up to mom in bed with me reading charlotte's web with her reading glasses. I grinned she realized I was awake, marked her book, and closed it. ELLE!!! hiiiiii. hi mom, did you miss the delivery? no nooo, not at all. I'm glad you carried through and didn't lose strength and pass because I almost did. your father was torn. I just smiled and told her I loved her. OH RYAN! I know the boy's name. alright lay it on me he said. Drew John Pierce. so he has your middle name, dad's first name, and my last name.  wow, babe, that's beautiful he said while smiling. oh and feel free to name our girl. okay, he said how about Rose Elle Flinton? after your middle name, your first name, and my last name he said happily thinking about his power. what do you think, babe? I LOVE ITT! that's amazing babe but why you suddenly knowing the baby's name.  I had this dream of dad and he was playing hide and go seek with older drew and right off the bat he just gave me the name and told me to tell you to name rose. Ryan smiled.  after weeks and weeks in the hospital, we finally got the twins home.  i and Ryan hadn't been home since the wedding.   it was so quiet and peaceful like a lonely desert. we got in the house and put the babies on the ground. they were in their car seats.  as soon as we sat down. streamers flew and an airhorn buzzed. I saw uncle Phil and rolled my eyes. You could've woken the babies!!! I yelled angrily. he just walked over and asked, is that them? The rest of the family started to head over and nurture Drew and Rose. god, my family was so obxnious at times.  Ryan just shrugged. my mom came over and grabbed my hand. let's go to your room elle. okay, mom. 

sit down, please. um after your delivery I went to call your grandparents and a doctor pulled me aside and told me the results of me hitting my head. he said I was healthy and had been safe and that um I'm not dying!!! wait what!!! I shrieked, mom that's so great. you'll be able to watch the twins and feed them and and babysit them. she smiled. I can't wait, elle.