Chapter 4

It was the next morning. I got dressed and mom had called. hey mom.  hey babe!! I'm on my way, I'm so excited to see you!!! yes, you too mom.  

Ryan was at the kitchen island eating cereal. I grabbed my chicken and rice and put it in the microwave and stared at him he didn't say anything and looked back cluelessly.  yes? babe. why did you buy those Bahamas tickets, you don't have that kind of money. he sighed and put his cereal down. babe.  1 it's my money,  2 I used to be an intern but when I continued to work I started getting paid and saved up like a smart person and 3 I love your family and I thought they should have a vacation because they have done so much for us and deserve it.  I just rolled my eyes and got my chicken and rice out of the microwave.  we heard an knock on the door.  i assumed it was just mom but no it was my grandparents to which meant double thunder. i got the door and directed them to the coach.  ryan ran over to the couch and sat down.  hey guys!! how are you??  we're good my mom said while walking over approaching and touching my bump. Elle hun your bump is getting huge I remember when my bump was like that.  i chuckled and gave her her souviner that said  '' I'm the best chilean mom ever'' she smiled.  Please sit down you guys we have huge news.  i nervously rubbed my hands together and started to speak so ryan and I went to chile as you were informed.  ryan stood up and looked at me. we were stammering and then he blurted it out.  I PROPOSED!!! wheew that felt good. my grandparents gasped with joy.  my mom just stared at my finger and smiled. thats great hun... she paused im just sad i wont get to see the wedding or be there. i stopped smiling. Mom would you stop, i cant deal with this right now.  she grabbed her purse and wrote a note and just left.  my grandparents just sat back on the couch frozen.  i went in the room and started pacing.  ryan came in. hey babe, can you stop pacing and just sit down he said calmly. I CANT i yelled.  please he said softly. okay i said sitting on the obdimen. where's grams and pops? oh they left and said congratulations on the proposal. oh okay.  we just sat in silence till it became midnight. 

                                                                      3 months later

wait hear this one okay what if its in the bahamas! huh i answered.he continued i mean both of are parents are going there all we need to do is have a venue and everything else, oh! and tell  the rest of our families. yeah, YEAH!! i said. so its planned. yeah he chuckled. hey babe im gonna call my mom. alright babe good luck he said.  

hey mom i said. hi hun... look im sorry about what happende three months ago but im alive and healthy and i wanna be there!. okay, okay mom you can come.  thanks hun.

  Ryan and i made a family groupchat so we could tell my other family memebrs about it. 

                                                                           Family GC

US- hey fam so.. we're getting married in three weeks in the bahamas and all our invited. The tickets are $150 and we'll text further details when we have them if your not ble to make it thats fine.

Aunt sherly- WAITTT!! you guys are getting married!!! 

Uncle Phil- What makes you think i have $150!??!?!

Aunt Peet and Uncle Jim- wait what the fuck is going on!?!?!

Aunt Sharon- yayyy!! bahamas and wedding, my two favotite words.

Uncle Carl- this is insanity, who marries a guy named ryan.

Aunt boo- Im only coming on one occasion.... WINE

we texted back

US- The occasion is the wedding aunt boo. 

Aunt boo- yeah.. so?

me and ryan laughed.  we're really getting married huh. yeah, we are..