locker room - oliver wood (requested)

this story was requested by @LunaBaranowski, and congrats on being my first request! this person requested an enemies to lovers oliver wood oneshot. also i just want to let you all know, you can request, honestly i don't bite and it just makes my day! so feel free to request whatever u want <3 (has to be fully consensual on both sides, nothing that's illegal or just gross lmao)

oliver x fem slytherin mc

warnings: smut, dominance, cursing, kissing, unprotected sex

plot: slytherin mc, and quidditch captain y/n has always shared a mutual hatred w oliver wood, and once she wins the game, she hears wood trying to "drown himself" in the shower and be prepared for ✨seggs✨

background: this is an enemies to lovers fic, love those as usual, and basically they've always had this spark of sexual tension

also ik that terrance was slytherin seeker in 1991, but we are gonna pretend that he was a beater for the slytherin team in 1992 in case anyone is wondering

🧹 ~~~~~~~~~~🏆

"We've got quidditch practice you shitheads! Get up, get up!" I scream in Adrian Pucey, Terrance Higgs, and Marcus Flinch's shared dorm room. I throw a blanket at Adrian's head.

"Ouch! Goddamnit, woman." He mutters rather quite loudly.

"Quidditch practice. Now. Get dressed, we have got to go."

"Can't we just sleep for five more minutes?" Asks Terrance, knowing how persistent I am. Idiot, he actually thought I'd agree.

"You know what I'm gonna say, so why bother asking you idiot? Now get up. Or must I drag you out of bed myself?" I ask sternly as they scramble to follow my commands.

After breakfast, we make our way to the quidditch field. We see the Gryffindors just there. Wood talking to his team, and ordering them around. The Weasley twins fooling around, basically just the usual.

"What are you doing y/l/n?" Oliver asks me.

"Quidditch practice." I simply state walking up to them.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." He says, his anger levels at are tong to rise.

"Easy Wood, I've got a note." I say handing over the letter of acceptance from Snape.

At this point the youngest Weasley boy and the frizzy haired muggleborn (I'm not as pureblood supremacist as you may think- I don't necessarily tolerate "mudblood" slander) walk on over to us.

"I, Professor Snape, hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today. They're in the need to train their new seeker." He reads the note out. "You've got a new seeker, who?" He asks assertively.

We move aside to let Malfoy through, as he steps past as.

"Malfoy?" Potter gasps in surprise.

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." he says as we flaunt our new Nimbus 2001's.

Everyone looks at them up and down in awe. I don't normally condone exploiting others and bragging about our wealth, but it's not intolerable.