harry potter sfw alphabet

warnings: cursing, mentions of smut

plot: none

background: sfw version of what it's like to date harry

🦁~~~~~~~~~~❤️

a - affection (how affectionate are they? how do they show affection?)

so so affectionate, harry is so sweet and clingy. maybe not always that clingy in public, but dumb as hell and needs u to baby him.

b - best friend (what would they be like as a best friend? how would the friendship start?)

he's dumb as we all know. he'd rant to u all the time. he'd also be protective but ultimately fail 😭

c - cuddles (do they like to cuddle? how do they like to cuddle?)

he loves to cuddle. he likes to be held when he wants to feel protected. however, when he wants to make u feel safe, he likes to hold u. also, he loves spooning but prefers og typa cuddles.

d - domestic (do they wanna settle down? how are they at cooking and cleaning?)

he does wanna settle down one day. he cannot cook to save his life, snd he can't clean either, but he's better at cleaning than cooking. he wants to marry u and live in a manor one day with a few kids and pets. he also wants to get a couple elves bc he can't keep things organized for shit.

e - ending (if they had to break up w their partner how would they do it?)

he'd probs be forced to for ur safety. and he'd just break it off quickly. he'd be like "i don't want u anymore, i don't love u anymore" or sumn like that. he'd be DEVASTATED tho. like he'd have to go against everything he wants for ur protection.

f - fiancé (how do they feel abt commitment? how quick would they wanna get married)

if he loves u, he loves u. he would take some time to get married, but he'd get married as soon as he can and wants to.

g - gentle (how gentle are they? both physically and emotionally)

he's pretty gentle, but clumsy as fuck, so he may end up being accidentally rough 😭 its so funny tho

h - hugs (do they like hugs? how often do they do it? what are their hugs like?)

he'll hug u as often as he can, but not much in public. he does like showing u off tho.

i - i love you (how fast do they say the l-word)

i feel like he'd accidentally say it too fast, but once it's established that y'all love each other, u guys would say it pretty often.

j - jealousy (how jealous do they get? what do they do when they're jealous?)

he gets jealous but tries to cover it up. he doesn't get extremely jealous, but tbh he gets PRETTY jealous. he tries to hold u, cling onto, and subtly give u lots off kisses to show off that ur his.