beyond their imagination - draco malfoy (requested)

thank you @iiiiiii777777 for requesting this!

draco malfoy x fem pureblood slytherin reader

warnings: kissing, cursing, smut, unprotected sex, degrading

plot: at a party, draco and y/n get extremely drunk and hook up. once they realize, things are awkward between them, but then they sleep together again while sober. once they manage to get past this, they come back stronger than ever. not to mention that they cannot control the urge to be together.

background: draco and y/n have been best friends since they first came to hogwarts, and the thought of sleeping together or being together has crossed both their minds, but never once have either of them acted upon it. but at a party during 4th year, what happens once they do? how do they react? regardless, once they do, they'll see things are better than ever, much better than they thought (story takes place in fourth year, yeah ik they're technically pretty young, but kids these days don't even wait till that age), also so y'all don't get confused, blaise and theodore nott are dating in this story

🍏~~~~~~~~~~🐍

"Draco, why?" I plead as I ask my best friend, Draco, if I can do his eyeliner for the party we're going to tonight, although he says no.

"I don't want to wear it." he says.

"Why not?" I beg.

"I'll look odd."

"No, Draco, you won't. You'll look hot, promise." I say, winking at him. Flirting with each other at the most random times has always sort of been our thing.

"Oi, shut up, you!"

"You shut up, you love me." I say, throwing him a flirtatious smile.

He rolls his eyes, but smirks. He is wearing a semi-transparent while shirt, and black denim jeans. I had to convince his idiotic ass to not wear dress pants. They don't even go together!

I am wearing a very short, high-thigh length, black satin dress. It has spaghetti straps and lace I also wore a gorgeous pair of platform Louboutin stilettos with it. I chose not to wear a bra or panties, despite having C cups, I just don't feel like it.

For my makeup, I wore a a cat eye, and deep red matte lipstick. I slightly curled my hair, and pushed my curtain bangs back.

"Come on, we've got to go." I say, waving Draco over, motioning for him to follow me as I walk out of his dorm room, displaying a runway model type of walk.

Draco follows closely behind, and I can tell as I hear his footsteps behind me.

"Slow down would you?" he asks impolitely, per usual, "Lunatic." he whispers under his breath.

"Um, rude!" I exclaim while slapping his arm playfully, seeing as he's managed to catch up to me.

"What?" he says, putting his hands up. "We both know it's true."

I playfully gasp at his words and he fake gasps back, and rolls his eyes, which I return but I eventually give up, grab his hand, and drag him away.