locker room pt. 2 (broom closet) - oliver wood

this is a continuation of the last part btw
it was locker room - oliver wood, so if u haven't read that one check it out first

@LunaBaranowski requested the first part, and she didn't ask me to continue the series but many of my readers enjoy oliver content, so i decided to continue it

there'll be five more parts to locker room after this one, just give me time bc i'm also working on a couple other things such as my other ideas, as well as some requests (i'm still taking requests) but these will take a while to get out bc y'all know i like to put some time and effort into my work

i have school and countless other projects so yeah that's why it takes me so long

warnings: cursing, smut, unprotected sex, several ✨spicy kinks✨ (degrading, etc)

plot: after their first time together in the locker room after a quidditch match two days ago, the two encounter each other in the hallway and end up fucking in a broom closet

background: they're both 6th years, read the first part to locker room before u read this one

2 days after the locker room incident

🧹 ~~~~~~~~~~🏆

Somehow, things I never would have expected to have happened, did.

Currently I sit in the back of the potions classroom, wearing my uniform. Today, my uniform consists of a white silk blouse, a green, silver and black pleated skirt, combat boots, and well, no undergarments, considering Oliver's in this class.

This is payback for what he did yesterday. What exactly did he do? Well, he cornered me in the hallway and left yet another hickey on my neck.

He got me all hot and bothered and didn't care to do anything about it. Cruel huh? Yeah, he's very rude.

I can see him eyeing me, so I make sure to cross my legs and lift my skirt up slightly.

He lets out a shuddery breath and looks away. Snape gives us his lecture again, "turn to page 394"; yeah as if we can't read your mind you bloody moron.

I only heard what happened from my mom who was apparently friends with Remus Lupin or something that the "half-blood prince", as he likes to call himself, turned sour because he didn't get to fuck his child crush, Harry's mother, and now he takes his anger out on poor little Harry.

Come on! I mean a full grown adult torturing a child for existing. That is fucked up. (a/n: u can't defend snape, sure he's iconic but i don't like him, yk?)

Class ends and I grab my books and strut out, making sure to move my hips. Snape doesn't care, he likes me because I'm a Slytherin, but Oliver sure seems to notice.

I feel his footsteps trail behind me, desperate and eager to catch up, but I don't let him get to it. I turn around to see him with a resting bitch face plastered on his face, but I bite my lip and playfully wink anyways.

I speed-walk all the way to the dungeons as he'll never follow me there. I grab my book for my next class, and I go straight to lunch. I sit down at the Slytherin table and start conversing with Terrance, Adrian, and Marcus.