ron weasley sfw alphabet

warnings: cursing, mentions of smut

plot: none

background: sfw version of what it's like to date ron

🍗~~~~~~~~~~🦁

a - affection (how affectionate are they? how do they show affection?)

always affectionate. but clueless. basically the way he is w hermione but w u instead

b - best friend (what would they be like as a best friend? how would the friendship start?)

"bloody hell!" in every sentence, he'd be a sweet but dumb friend. just someone you'd have a good time w

c - cuddles (do they like to cuddle? how do they like to cuddle?)

yea he does. he likes to be held like a baby.

d - domestic (do they wanna settle down? how are they at cooking and cleaning?)

yes he does. he's not rly good at either, but he can learn. at least he won't blow shit up like seamus finnigan.

e - ending (if they had to break up w their partner how would they do it?)

he wouldn't. or he'd get mad and the convo would go like "fine!" "fine!" on both sides, it'd end over a stupid argument and he'd miss u and feel bad but wouldn't apologize for a while.

f - fiancé (how do they feel abt commitment? how quick would they wanna get married)

if he loves u, he'd get married w u. i feel like he's a slow and steady person. sometimes, but like maybe a couple years after hogwarts is over, he'll propose or sumn

g - gentle (how gentle are they? both physically and emotionally)

he's pretty gentle. but sometimes, he's accidentally too rough (for everything: yes in conversations, and iykyk seggs)

h - hugs (do they like hugs? how often do they do it? what are their hugs like?)

he hugs u pretty often. they'll be short, semi-awkward hugs, and sometimes from the back, but when he becomes comfortable w u, he won't rly be awk.

i - i love you (how fast do they say the l-word)

he'll say it our of nowhere the first time. then later on he'll say it frequently alone, and hardly ever around others.

j - jealousy (how jealous do they get? what do they do when they're jealous?)

he gets jealous pretty easily when jt comes to other boys n shi, and he'll get mad and try to like act like ur his and ignore u after the situation 😭

k - kisses (what are their kisses like? where do they like to kiss you? where do they like to be kissed?)

he likes to kiss your cheek, and he likes to be kissed on the cheek or lips. his kisses are short but passionate.