draco malfoy nsfw alphabet

warnings: cursing, mentions of smut

plot: none

background: nsfw version of what it's like to be draco's gf

🍏~~~~~~~~~~🐍

a - aftercare (what they're like after sex)

at first, he wouldn't do aftercare, but come to the point when he realizes u want and enjoy aftercare, he will give u everything. on the other hand if u guys were only fuck buddies, say goodbye to aftercare, it would never even be an option for u bb. draco's just got a tough outer shell and a really soft inner self, so get to know him first, and aftercare will be a routine.

b - body part (their favorite body part of their's and of their partner's)

his dick. no explanation needed. he likes his abs and maybe his arms would come second. he likes ur ass (i feel like draco is more of an ass guy), and the curve of ur waist which dips in, down to ur swelled hips. but then again, he'd complain if u don't let him lay on ur tits, so he loves boobs too.

c - cum (anything to do with cum basically)

he's neutral about if. he prefer's to hit it raw and come inside u. if u don't want that, he'd respect it, and come on ur tits or sumn probs.

d - dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

he has a very dominant personality, and as we see, he likes to challenge people and act superior, but he'll never let anyone know that he is a switch. he likes being dominated too. sometimes. obv, he wants to be in charge sometimes, but he wouldn't mind, and would find it rather hot if u took control sometimes.

e - experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing)

before u, he'd pretend to act RLY experienced, but hey it's draco, he had dumb pride and tries to impress everyone; quite sad honestly. he wouldn't exactly know what to do to his fullest potential and capability, but after a while, u turn him to incredibly experienced.

f - fav position

doggy style. bro i can't even describe the doggy style vibes i get from draco. on all fours, on the bed, bent over the bed, bent over the desk, anywhere. sometimes he'd like to fuck u against a wall too.

g - goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous?)

very serious. he wants to like idk fuck u, this is not the time for jokes?

h - hair (how well groomed are they? do the curtains match the drapes?)

he's well groomed like his father, lucy, the curtains match the drapes, but he shaves down there to minimize discomfort and itchiness when u go down on him and when he fucks u.

i - intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

very. intimate. this man is all about sex during sex. like nothing else occurs to him. he is romantic just as much as he's kinky. and this man is a semi-dominant sadist. (a/n: works 4 me bc i'm a submissive masochist #girlboss 🤪)