The Girl Who Lived

Dumbledore, Mcgonagall, Snape and Hagrid all said goodbye to the young baby in the baby carrier as they left her in a basket in front of a house. The house of Jack and Sophie both retired wizards who now live as muggles.

Satori Umari, the girl who lived twice from the killing curse and gained two scars on her body, one on her cheek, the other on her chest. Both her parents saved her, Voldemort wanted her for her death omen which gives her the abilities like no other.

Satori's Pov

My name is Satori Umari, I've been a normal girl living with my parents Jack and Sophie. I sometimes wonder where I got my two scars from, a lightning scar on my cheek and a very long scar on my chest.

I don't know how or remember where I got these scars from, it hurts my head each time I try and remember.

It was my 11th birthday and I was super excited to go downstairs and open my presents, unfortunately I had no luck... my parents had some news and a letter to give me.

My parents told me they aren't my real parents, my real parents are dead. My heart broke hearing this, I've lived a lie this entire time?? I opened the letter and read that I had been accepted into the Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry.

'' Hogwarts? What is that? ''

I asked.

Suddenly a large man opened the door and I saw a younger boy around my age standing next to the large man.

'' Ah, Satori! It's been so long since I last saw you! You've gotten so big! Just a wee little baby when I last saw you. ''

I was quite confused as I had a blank face while I looked at the two male's that I didn't recognise.

Jack explained to Hagrid that they just told me about my real parents. Hagrid understood, he explained who he was and why he was here.. he introduced me to Harry.

'' Let's get going shall we? Not much time left to get your stuff, you and Harry need your supplies. ''

I nodded and walked to Hagrid with the bags that my parents had packed with my clothes, little did I know this would be the last time I see this house.

Hagrid took Harry and I to The Leaky Cauldron.

We walked inside and a man called out to Hagrid.

'' Hagrid! The usual? ''

'' Not today Tom! Official Hogwarts business, got to take Harry and Satori to get their school supplies. ''

'' My goodness the real Harry Potter and Satori Umari? ''

Suddenly there was a commotion in the place, people came up to Harry and I shaking our hands and saying how much of a pleasure it was to meet us.

'' See, yer both famous! ''

'' But why Hagrid? ''

'' Ah, probably not something I should tell you. ''

'' Ello there Quirrell didn't see you there. Harry, Satori, this is Professor Quirrell, he will be your Defence against the Dark Arts teacher this year. ''

'' P-p-pleasure to meet you b-both... ''

Quirrell stuttered. Finally after all the commotion and introduction we went out of the Leaky Cauldron and stood in front of a brick wall.

'' Hagrid it's just a wall. ''

Hagrid laughs as he tapped the wall with his umbrella three times and it opened up.

'' Welcome Harry, Satori.. to Diagon Alley! ''

I looked around in awe.

'' Hagrid, how will we buy stuff without any money? ''